• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
A Plague Tale: Innocence

Wn1NhT.jpg

Wn1ojC.jpg

Wn1ud5.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jim2point0 I just bought Darksiders 3 and it looks great with some reshade. How did you capture your screenshots? Is there any free cam mod or tool?
We has a site that tells you all that :)

That will give you the console which will allow you to use UE4 commands. Like "toggledebugcamera" which gives you... the debug camera. And "FOV".

Just be aware that if you do the graphics tweaks as mentioned in the guide, your performance will tank. So I don't recommend doing all of those actually.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
We has a site that tells you all that :)

That will give you the console which will allow you to use UE4 commands. Like "toggledebugcamera" which gives you... the debug camera. And "FOV".

Just be aware that if you do the graphics tweaks as mentioned in the guide, your performance will tank. So I don't recommend doing all of those actually.

Thanks for the heads up! Will dive into Darksiders 3 next week.

AC: Odyssey 4k + reshade:

20190608014340_1tajfm.jpg

20190609024447_1v5k61.jpg

20190610000404_1rxkxd.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Steve Fox you screenshots are VERY compressed. Not sure if it's the host doing that or not.

How are you capturing them? And are you doing any conversion yourself? It's just making the images look horrible, and I'm sure you don't want that :)

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
hey y'all, I've been trying to remove the Ansel restrictions in Dragon Quest XI, but my Cheat Engine skill suck so very much. I've tried following OtisInf 's excellent guide, but once I start going through the steps of tracing each callback, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I managed to find the disable code, and what I *think* is the call in allowing photomode, but I don't know what to do after that. This is the code that I got from using dbg64:

Code:
Address=0000000142E74F4E

Disassembly=lea rdx,qword ptr ds:[143C96C88]

String=L"r.Photography.Allow"

Does anyone have any help? Or could redirect me to someone who has it easy with removing Ansel restrictions? Or simply someone who can do it for me with DQXI? Sorry, I've just been banging my head against the wall for the last couple of days and using Cheat Engine in complete blindness.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have any help? Or could redirect me to someone who has it easy with removing Ansel restrictions? Or simply someone who can do it for me with DQXI? Sorry, I've just been banging my head against the wall for the last couple of days and using Cheat Engine in complete blindness.
You'll probably get faster responses in our Screenshot Discord if you want help. Toss me a PM if interested.

Otherwise... OtisInf One3rd

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Forza Horizon 4: LEGO Speed Champions, the plastic shading is just absolutely unreal.

forzahorizon424_06_20mskth.png

forzahorizon424_06_204ckl4.png

forzahorizon424_06_207dkkg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.