• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

2019 PC Screenshot Thread

Nick Pal

Apr 8, 2019
How's the gameplay in Gears 5, same as Gears 4 or anything new..? I was getting a bit bored of the run and gun duck and cover..would be nice to see some RPG elements this time.. a skill tree, upgrades.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to Rod F and his team at "Coalition" They did a remarkable job with this game and UE4:) Game is AAA+ imo, and optimized extremely well. Runs at 8k res, all settings maxed out, and.... still getting over 30+FPS...INSANE!

COGs are back, and looking/playing better than ever...best Gears game yet!!!

Gears 5

Damn this one looks straight out of a promo screenshot.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
How's the gameplay in Gears 5, same as Gears 4 or anything new..? I was getting a bit bored of the run and gun duck and cover..would be nice to see some RPG elements this time.. a skill tree, upgrades.
There is a skill tree of sorts in this game, and some new environmental and traversal gameplay mechanics as well.

Horseticuffs

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
ERA, I just took what I consider a really awesome, atmospheric shot in Control and I just wanted to share it.

So yeah- Control by Remedy Games. I did crop out the UI, and I really wish this had shipped with a picture mode!

OP
OP
Jim2point0

Jim2point0

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta take a short break from Greedfall....

Borderlands 3

Some quick test shots with the photo mode. It's very robust, but the camera range is super small :(