• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Gears 5

i6WJNm.jpg

i6Wrvx.jpg

i6Wo4M.jpg

Can_a_duh

Apr 8, 2019
How's the gameplay in Gears 5, same as Gears 4 or anything new..? I was getting a bit bored of the run and gun duck and cover..would be nice to see some RPG elements this time.. a skill tree, upgrades.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to Rod F and his team at "Coalition" They did a remarkable job with this game and UE4:) Game is AAA+ imo, and optimized extremely well. Runs at 8k res, all settings maxed out, and.... still getting over 30+FPS...INSANE!

COGs are back, and looking/playing better than ever...best Gears game yet!!!

Gears 5

ik9ztT.jpg

Damn this one looks straight out of a promo screenshot.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
How's the gameplay in Gears 5, same as Gears 4 or anything new..? I was getting a bit bored of the run and gun duck and cover..would be nice to see some RPG elements this time.. a skill tree, upgrades.
There is a skill tree of sorts in this game, and some new environmental and traversal gameplay mechanics as well.

Oct 27, 2017
ERA, I just took what I consider a really awesome, atmospheric shot in Control and I just wanted to share it.

So yeah- Control by Remedy Games. I did crop out the UI, and I really wish this had shipped with a picture mode!
controlsuper-resolutiikkh9.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta take a short break from Greedfall....

Borderlands 3

Some quick test shots with the photo mode. It's very robust, but the camera range is super small :(

iJibeo.png

iJiyT2.png

iJi57v.png

Status
Not open for further replies.