• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Not enough fire in this response for me, but, damn she has a talent for speaking. I don't think I've heard her stumble once.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so fucked up how Stacey Abrams got completely fucked over by the Republicans, she should be Georgia's Governor right now.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing people say someone making great points delivered well is boring really puts into focus why someone like Trump wins. Nobody cares about policy. They want pageantry.

May 31, 2018
She was building a foundation so that she could establish the moral high ground before talking about how Trump is destroying our country.

I understand that is a good plan, but the main takeaway shouldn't be Pelosi's stealth taunt. It should be Stacy giving a "you'd be in jail" mouth punch. People don't need to know what values are. We already know (and we already know the ones who don't). This reminds me of a middle school speech where somebody is reading from their note cards and not have the soul. The fire.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Still don't want him to fail? Yeah, no.

I want his wall to fail. I want his shit to fail.

What the fuck is that line?

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
the fact that speaking clearly and eloquently about actual policy issues instead of going ULTRA FIRE AND BRIMSTONE is considered "boring" is at least half of why i still drink

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
8VvTNUz.gif
Lol