• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
More-so than most years, the Aussie Open time difference is really throwing me off.

I don't remember matches starting as early as they are this year or finishing as late as they have been.

Apr 24, 2018
More-so than most years, the Aussie Open time difference is really throwing me off.

I don't remember matches starting as early as they are this year or finishing as late as they have been.
I'm starting a new job the day after the Men's Final. I've watched every AO final live that I can remember, even with the 2 am and 3 am start times. Since I need my sleep these days, I'm thinking about getting a trial to Youtube TV to DVR the match and test out the service in general...if I like it, I'll keep it. I'm gonna be disappointed not watching it live, especially if it's Rafa/Novak or Rafa/Roger.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Wang up a set and a break. pre-motherhood Serena would come back from those deficits routinely, but mommarena hasn't been good coming from behind.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Huge win for Wang. Utter disappointment for Serena.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Of course commentators (in America) are saying Serena's opponent played the match of her life. After every Serena loss they say that.

OP
OP
EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
NEVER
BET
ON
MOMMY
SERENA

tenor.gif

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
mIOEaez.jpg

Even the (I imagine automatically updating?) score tracker wasn't programmed to accept a loss. It updated correctly with a refresh, but still amusing.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
What do you think the reason is? Tough loss
She's carrying weight she doesn't need. I get that cutting the baby weight is difficult, but she's not the first mom to come back on tour after having a kid. Clijsters did it, lost the baby weight, and won a slam as a mom. Serena has a ton of heart on the court, but if she wants to win 7 rounds at a major again, she has to drop that extra weight ESPECIALLY that she's 38 and not 28. That's just the tough reality of it

deejay8595

Oct 30, 2017
She's carrying weight she doesn't need. I get that cutting the baby weight is difficult, but she's not the first mom to come back on tour after having a kid. Clijsters did it, lost the baby weight, and won a slam as a mom. Serena has a ton of heart on the court, but if she wants to win 7 rounds at a major again, she has to drop that extra weight ESPECIALLY that she's 38 and not 28. That's just the tough reality of it
Makes sense. Thanks

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I'm at the Rod Laver again tonight. Shit seats behind the cameras - half of the baseline totally occluded. Can't believe they make people pay for seats this bad.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Great match. Coco was on.

Got comped some lower section seats. Four rows back - pretty happy now!