• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where was Buttigieg for this Shethepeople event? Even O'Rourke made an appearance! Who wasn't there to show their support? Biden and Buttigieg, that's who. I could have sworn I saw Buttigieg striding past on his way to a meeting with the governor.

/s

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where was Buttigieg for this Shethepeople event? Even O'Rourke made an appearance! Who wasn't there to show their support? Biden and Buttigieg, that's who. I could have sworn I saw Buttigieg striding past on his way to a meeting with the governor.
He was likely not invited to speak because he literally just broke out.

Edit: Well, or THAT.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie is doing a lot better outside of Era...

screenshot2019-04-24a6sjxx.png

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/poli...e-biden-donald-trump-kamala-harris/index.html

He's the guy to beat - I can see him winning it all.
Uhh, bro that's a Chiliza piece. He's hot garbage

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
To be honest that ranking makes more sense than Nate's SSF2T Old Kamala Harris tier.

In other Beto news:

I feel like he's the only candidate that's been treating the black community like a priority. But idk, maybe there are some people polling really low that are too. Even if he doesn't get it, good on him.

Last edited:

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Harris has the support these people want her to have. Even putting her in 3rd is a stretch imo. Buttigieg should be 3rd and Warren 4th, then Harris. It changes on a daily basis at this point, but right now I wouldn't put her 3rd.

Then the last 4 there are irrelevant for better or worse so it may as well be a top 6. But still good to show more to be fair I guess.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest that ranking makes more sense than Nate's SSF2T Old Kamala Harris tier.

In other Beto news:

I feel like he's the only candidate that's been treating the black community like a priority. But idk, maybe there are some people polling really low that are too. Even if he doesn't get it, good on him.

I dont think you've been paying much attention to Harris's campaign decisions.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

In other Beto news:

He's really been putting alot of work in with the black community listening and learning. Will be interesting to see if it pays off and if he can pull black vote from Kamala, Booker, and Biden early on.

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019

Meaning she drew the most viewers. She was also in the most prime time slot.

Warren was at 5 PST, so a lot of west coast people were at work or just getting off. Bernie was at 6, so west coast people were just getting home. She was at 7, or 10 eastern so anyone who wanted to watch would have been able to be home at that time.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
You are one of the minority when it comes to picking these people based on their policy goals. on the contrary, there are more sanders supporters who used to be warren supporters but dont like things she wasnt solid on like ignoring standing rock and then taking credit after it was all over, her wishy washy stance on medicare for all and her stance on taking corporate money in the general..in addition to her stances on israel.

Then that person would be someone who has an issue with something taken out of context considering that is not the statement Sanders said, and was clear in the role racism played against Gilum during the same interview.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/berni...tes-uncomfortable-voting-for-black-candidates

An awkwardly phased statement about people being eased into something they had just never been put in a position to think about doing taken out of context and then spun being enough to put one off a candidate who has tons of history supporting bi racial causes from his youth is very strange.

Its certainly no "i dont buy the concept that black people were enslaved for 400 years and so they need a leg up to get to to white people's level", where there is legitimate problematic language there like some other people i'd mention.

??? Have no idea what your statement has to do with what i'm talking about but ok

Yeah, the context doesn't seem to make it any better. No, it doesn't make him racist, and no, it's not the "i dont buy" comment, but it's still apologizing for racists and suggesting that their racism doesn't necessarily make them ones.

Last edited:

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get it. I'm not really a Bernie supporter, but what does he need to apologize to Hillary for?
I thought it was obvious but let me explain.

Some people blame Bernie for Hillary's loss, either because she distracted him too much by staying in too long, or because of activating "Bernie or Busters", or because he pushed her more left than she needed to be to win. Or maybe they think his challenging of "her turn" is itself an offense. Whatever their reasons, they would like him to publicly apologize for perceived transgressions. Yes, it doesn't make sense, but people who think Bernie should apologize to Clinton probably think a lot of things that don't make sense.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much longer after it's impossible for him to win the nomination Sanders will stay in the race this time.

Deleted member 3896

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
like hillary did in 08?

e. and mentioning RFK being assassinated as a good reason why
Someone asked what a reason could be that someone in that crowd might want him to apologize. Most of the answers were shitposts. I gave a reason I felt could be considered a legitimate grievance.

I do thank you for your whataboutism though.

Deleted member 15440

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i bet if it comes down to sanders and a minority candidate like harris or booker he'll go super racist

you know, like hillary did in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.