• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It is pretty hard to believe in reformism when the leaders of the supposedly reformist half of the country don't believe in the reformists on their own team.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"We don't need to be listening to the people that are in massed positions of vested power about what the people want, we need to listen to the people about what the people want". And a few good points about the DCCC's handling of their situations.

Now he's explaining why M4A is good despite "losing" your private insurance because you're not "losing' anything.

Jas

Oct 28, 2017
Asking the people if they want Medicare For All compared to their private insurance backfired badly for FOX, lol.

This was at the Bernie Sanders town hall.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
This town hall shows that, for Bernie, the general would not be a big challenge. Republicans cant stop him because they dont know how to stop social democracy.

The real challenge for Bernie is the primary. If he wins that, its over.

Apr 9, 2019
CLT
It's almost like he doesn't mind taxing himself to support his political ideology. The fact that anyone thinks this is a gotcha is pathetic.

This just doesn't say anything substantial about his station versus his message. The fact that the NYT believes that he's a hypocrite just because he's earning more money than those who he wishes to serve says far more about them than anything else. Pathetic.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Idk man. I can't believe people hated on Bernie for going on Fox tonight.

Just imagine all the screens across the heartland that are now tuned into a different more logical perspective. This is good

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's just savaging them lol, the ideas that he wouldn't be able to handle a debate with Trump is funny. These "moderators" are blatantly against him and he's still getting applause from every question.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Bernie is looking great.

I reallllllllly wish he had been our president the last 2.5 years.

If he's the nominee I will actually cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.