• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The podiums are not alphabetical- the highest polling people get the middle 2, the next 2 highest get the next 2, etc. Warren and Beto are center tonight, Bernie/Biden tomorrow w/ Harris and Buttigieg flanking.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What sucks about this is that no matter what happens, the Democratic Party has already decided we are getting Biden come hell or high water.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What sucks about this is that no matter what happens, the Democratic Party has already decided we are getting Biden come hell or high water.
Obama actively pushed Biden out of the race in 2016. The reason Biden is where he is in the polls is because of Obama-attached nostalgia, not any sort of top->down conspiracy.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Hot take: If you're watching these debates hoping they'll be full of candidates dunking on each other then you're probably going to be disappointed. The good ones will be selling their vision first and foremost.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Me after reading the list.
giphy.gif

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
I think the "winner" of the first night will be Warren while Castro will be the "surprise" who'll gain in the polls.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Over/under on any hair pulling or eye gouging?

What do you mean this isn't the three stooges?

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
there gonna be a twitch stream for this? I need chat for anything politics related after watching the Kavanaugh trial on twitch lol

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Yall know it's going to be corny as fuck. I'll still watch, but it's gonna be corny and fake.

Day two is going to be interesting. Especially after all those candidates and staff pick up on how the interactions went for day one folks.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Like 7 of tonight's candidates are well known and shouldn't be considered obscure at all. It's Warren, Beto, and Booker's night though. Plz no Tulsi bump.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Warren BETTER bring the fire tonight. Fuck long talk, if you dont make an impact and sound bytes that can be replayed over and over and memed, shes done.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Beto and warren are the only reason I am watching tonight. My two favs. But tomorrow with Biden and Bernie will be something else.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the debates will get interesting after a lot of the extra weight falls off down the line

the only person i expect to see get 'attacked' is Biden, which nearly everyone should be doing

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I can bring myself to watch this. I'll wait for the highlights.

I just hope Warren looks spectacular this evening.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for Warren to extremely well.

Lmao @ Tim Ryan. He deserves to get rekt.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017

Zero percenters will use any opportunity to generate a headline.
I'm not sure how much can be done with so little time.