• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
S6VJ35DWS4I6TN5OHEG6IJMWME.jpg

The democratic candidates on Night 1:
Night 2
Losers who didn't make the cut:

Moderators:
First Hour-Lester Holt (NBC News), Chuck Todd (NBC News), Savannah Guthrie (Today Show), José Díaz-Balart (Telemundo)

Second Hour: Chuck Todd (again), Rachel Maddow (MSNBC)
-
When And Where: 9 PM-11 PM ET Wednesday and Thursday June 26-27 on NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo in Miami, FL
-
Official Stream(s) for debate night 2:

Archived

Last edited:

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris are my front runners, right now. Will do my best to tune in, got dinner plans tonight but should be home in time.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does Chuck "take everything out of context" Todd moderate this. He's literally not going to moderate at all.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Fuuuuck forgot about these when I scheduled some stuff after work tonight.

Hoping for a great recap video to be posted later tonight.

Limit

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I don't get this lineup. If bookers are saving Warren for the next ppv, then they should have balanced out night 1 with at least one upper midcarder. As it stands, all the main eventers are in night 2.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
They should've really switched Warren with one of the nobodies from Night 2.
They made a decision not to have an "undercard" debate, and split the candidates over a certain % threshold randomly between both nights. Just happened that Bernie and Biden ended up on Thursday night, and Warren on Wednesday.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are Bullock, Messam, and Moulton in the picture when they're not even at the debates but de Blasio is missing?

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tonight looks boring on paper but I'm expecting at least a candidate or two to shoot their shot in terms of trying to damage warren and I'm expecting warren to more than hold her own the entire night and prove why she's better than pretty much everyone running

so that'll be fun

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to Warren and my man Beto tonight.

Tomorrow is definitely the real party though.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Hyped for Warren and Inslee tonight. Also interested in seeing if Beto and Castro can make themselves relevant.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get this lineup. If bookers are saving Warren for the next ppv, then they should have balanced out night 1 with at least one upper midcarder. As it stands, all the main eventers are in night 2.
Seriously, im tired of thise fucking interim titles on this division.

Feb 10, 2018
Will be interesting to see how much air time yang gets, because if he sells his UBI plan well, he should go up in the polls.
I mean free money is such an easy sell to most people.

ColdExemplaryFrog-size_restricted.gif

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
My top 5 before the debates:
1. Elizabeth Warren
2. Bernie Sanders
3. Beto O'Rourke
4. Kamala Harris
5. Cant think of anyone that I prefer over anyone of the other remaining.