• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Welcome to the third and fourth debates in Detroit, Michigan, airing on CNN at 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central July 30 and July 31st.

190719154118-cnn-debate-july-podium-card-image-updated-mobapp-exlarge-169.jpg

Tuesday, July 30:

Wednesday, July 31:

Moderators:
Jake Tapper: Tapper is the anchor of The Lead with Jake Tapper, which airs daily on weekdays. He also hosts State of the Union, a Sunday show on the network, and is CNN's chief Washington correspondent.

Don Lemon: Lemon is an anchor for CNN Tonight with Don Lemon, which airs daily.

Dana Bash: Bash is the network's chief political correspondent, covering Congress.

Where to Watch:
CNN's Democratic presidential debates will air exclusively on CNN and will stream live in their entirety, without requiring log-in to a cable provider, exclusively to CNN.com's homepage, across mobile devices via CNN's apps for iOS and Android, and via CNNgo apps for Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast and Android TV.
CNN homepage: https://www.cnn.com/
Online Live Stream: https://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn
Live Blog: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/democratic-debate-july-30-2019/index.html

debate me if old

Last edited:

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Thank you! Was just working on something but this is much better than what I was going to do. Let the drinking commence.

Let's go WARREN WOOHOO!

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to hearing my top tier man crush Beto.

Also, you know... Warren and Sanders. I have 0 interest in anyone else tonight outside of those 3.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good hype man right now in the DNC chair

also Harris next to Biden tomorrow, can't wait

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Can't wait for the inevitable moment where people realize that Warren and Sanders are not going to attack each other and the narrative that there was tension between them was nothing but baseless punditry.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I still really just wish we could see the top 6 or so people have a debate instead of what we're getting with 10 people at a time and mixing and matching who gets to talk next to who. Bernie and Warren are both pretty ideologically similar, I'm not super interested in seeing them debate each other compared to the rest of the field.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Can't wait for the inevitable moment where people realize that Warren and Sanders are not going to attack each other and the narrative that there was tension between them was nothing but baseless punditry.

Incredible how much of the media hasn't caught on to the fact that treating these things like pro wrestling aids a reality TV charlatan like Trump.

Or they know and don't care.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aw man, I thought this was going to be a smaller debate. Didn't know the full clown show was going to be in tow.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
They really can't attack each other since their ideas are so similar. These two are built to run together and probably should.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Oh I thought it was at 9

Welp guess I'm not watching it

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Ugh Jake Tapper

Not as bad as Chuck Todd TM

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I still really just wish we could see the top 6 or so people have a debate instead of what we're getting with 10 people at a time and mixing and matching who gets to talk next to who. Bernie and Warren are both pretty ideologically similar, I'm not super interested in seeing them debate each other compared to the rest of the field.

After these debates I think we'll definitely know the top 6 or 7 if we don't already.

Biden, Beto, Bernie, Buttigieg, Warren, Yang, and Harris have already qualified for the third debate, and with each debate the requirements only get more strict. I think we're going to start seeing people drop like flies, especially when it comes to people like De Blasio and Inslee.

I'm the opposite of you though, we still have awhile until the election so I have no problem having a field this stacked. I'd rather have too many choices right now than just a few.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
After these debates I think we'll definitely know the top 6 or 7 if we don't already.

Biden, Beto, Bernie, Buttigieg, Warren, Yang, and Harris have already qualified for the third debate, and with each debate the requirements only get more strict. I think we're going to start seeing people drop like flies, especially when it comes to people like De Blasio and Inslee.

I'm the opposite of you though, we still have awhile until the election so I have no problem having a field this stacked. I'd rather have too many choices right now than just a few.
The first voting is in 6 months. It's closer than many realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.