dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
Snagged $40 Metroid Dread from Amazon. It may still be there, but act quick.

I actually had it in my cart an hour ago, but I waited too long to checkout. The price did come back, and I'm glad to finally own a new copy.

EDIT: The physical version of 3D World + Bowser's Fury is at $41.99. It's $2 higher than it's previous low, but I still bought that one, too.

cheska

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone who placed a GameStop order actually get a ready for pick up order yet? My GS has been open for almost 3 hours now and nothing has come through..

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Did anyone who placed a GameStop order actually get a ready for pick up order yet? My GS has been open for almost 3 hours now and nothing has come through..
YMMV, but I remember two weeks ago i went in in the afternoon to pick up an order that i had placed overnight and the guy said "we had 35 pick up orders placed overnight and I haven't gotten to any of them yet", so I ended up buying in store and cancelling it. They are probably swamped, but depends on how well staffed/run the store is

cheska

Oct 27, 2017
YMMV, but I remember two weeks ago i went in in the afternoon to pick up an order that i had placed overnight and the guy said "we had 35 pick up orders placed overnight and I haven't gotten to any of them yet", so I ended up buying in store and cancelling it. They are probably swamped, but depends on how well staffed/run the store is

Bummer, that means there's a high chance our order will be canceled anyways then if they can't fulfill it if someone bought the copy before they got to the order pick ups :(

Septimus

Oct 27, 2017
My haul so far:

Resident Evil 8 $20
Far Cry 6 $10
Disco Elysium PS4/PS5 $15
Samsung Q700B sound bar $240
Black DualSense (amazon warehouse + Venmo promo) $29

Non-gaming:
Sectional from Overstock $999 down from 1800
Chicco Bravo LE Trio Travel System $300 down from 499
2 pairs of dress shoes from Macys

Still doing some more looking for Christmas gifts and such and may browse the Steam sale too!

Oct 27, 2017
My haul so far:

Resident Evil 8 $20
Far Cry 6 $10
Disco Elysium PS4/PS5 $15
Samsung Q700B sound bar $240
Black DualSense (amazon warehouse + Venmo promo) $29

Non-gaming:
Sectional from Overstock $999 down from 1800
Chicco Bravo LE Trio Travel System $300 down from 499
2 pairs of dress shoes from Macys

Still doing some more looking for Christmas gifts and such and may browse the Steam sale too!

Where was Disco Elysium for $15? :o

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Any good laptop deals? For a more lightweight casual thing, something with a touch screen and built in stylus slot is a big bonus.

Going to quote a post from earlier where someone recommended looking at r/laptopdeals.

If that's your price range, definitely keep looking. Check out this subreddit for laptops, even. There's a thread where you tell someone your budget and other info, and they'll recommend you a laptop.

Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LaptopDeals/

Link to thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/LaptopDeal...topdeals_official_weekly_request_thread_post/

Also, you can go to the Amazon BF deals page and filter to the computers category. The only annoyance is that deals are listed in separate web pages instead all in one page.

smile.amazon.com

Black Friday Deals 2023 | Amazon.com

Black Friday is an Amazon deal event from November 17-24. Shop on Amazon and prepare your holidays with epic deals from top brands on this seasons’ must-have items.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Bummer, that means there's a high chance our order will be canceled anyways then if they can't fulfill it if someone bought the copy before they got to the order pick ups :(
i don't want to be mr doom and gloom about it though, could have just been my store, which is a little concerning cause its a pretty high profile store

Skies

Oct 25, 2017

Nope. I'm sure it is crazy busy, but maybe also possible the system was overloaded and they didn't actually have a copy left in-store?

I'm about to head out to check a local store deal. I'll probably swing by the gamestop in question after to check on it. I would like to know if I need to order online instead before stock vanquishes.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
picked up Sonic Frontiers, Cowabunga collection, and Mario Party Superstars!

And still looking for more!

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
If I buy PSN cards, will those be used instead of a credit card if I renew my PS Plus as part of the $45 deal right now? I see Costco has a buy $100 for $90 deal right now.

Last edited:

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
I finally settled on this PC, thanks to Costco. Just need to get more storage and hop on over to use AMD stuff, but otherwise it looks to be great for 1080 gaming and some media production work. :)

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Any good laptop deals? For a more lightweight casual thing, something with a touch screen and built in stylus slot is a big bonus.
Bing shopping had a few good ones last week. Dunno if still up. I got a Samsung Galaxy 3050ti and 3 months of Game Pass for $850. plus Bing rebate 1%, Rakuten 1.5% and credit card 1% and plus a couple bucks worth of rewards points b/c it was MS store.

So laptop price was about $765. Best I saw today, paranoid checking to make sure I got a deal, was $949.

Bing shopping has some bangers sometimes.

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Peacock Premium (ads) for 99 cents per month (4.99 usually) for a year billed monthly, so if you are like me and needed a cheap work-accessible World Cup feed (Spanish Univision tho) for six weeks for two bucks…Code SAVEBIG.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.

Oooh that's not bad either, but honestly I think I am good with the Victus. Doesn't seem to be that much of a downgrade, plus the nice thing about Costco is that they include a 2nd year warranty for free.

I am actually impress that this Victus has 32GB of RAM lol.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Welp. Me buying Persona 5 for the third time:

mr-rogers-clown-mask.gif

While a lot cheaper than P5 Royal, I've purchased RDR2, Witcher 3, and Control for the third time just over this BF.

muppets-clown.gif

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
Peacock Premium (ads) for 99 cents per month (4.99 usually) for a year billed monthly, so if you are like me and needed a cheap work-accessible World Cup feed (Spanish Univision tho) for six weeks for two bucks…Code SAVEBIG.
Do you have a link? Gotta watch my fellow Germans get their butts kicked…
Edit: Nevermind, found it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:

PhillyPaw

Banned
Apr 11, 2021
Copped GT7 For $15 since I had $25 psn credit from work as well. Plus I'll be surprised if this doesn't have PSVR2 support in the future.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got a decent price on a Dualsense from Target a while ago and got the Allstate insurance. Drift once again reared its ugly head but they want me to check with Sony first because it hasn't been a year. I don't want to pay shipping. Maybe I'll just wait it out for the second year for Allstate to refund me or something (I don't know how it works once it goes into the second year).

All that being said, I might pick up one from GameStop because they make it hassle free to exchange for a new one.

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Might actually end up grabbing that first one, seems like a decent price? The space limit on my PS5 has been bothering me, is installation easy?

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I thought about this for SNL but I wasn't sure if the ads are all front loaded or if they interrupt things like with YouTube. I wish there was a deal without ads. I fucking hate ads.