• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
I got excited when I saw Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds until I realized it wasn't the original :/

KenOD

Oct 25, 2017
I do highly recommend The Sexy Brutale, an adventure game of murder and mystery where you can go back in time and try to fix (or make things far worse).

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
My eShop wallet is ready for action! I'm in for Phantom Breaker, Vostok and maybe Gunbird depending on how well Vostok scratches my shmup itch.

Is Super Meat Boy still scheduled to drop within the month?

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in Slain, I heard it had issues when it came out but then they fixed them. The art style is pretty fantastic though.

Still waiting on Enter the Gungeon, and Crypt of the NecroDancer .

Oct 25, 2017
Considering Gunbird and Phantom Breaker.

I may have heard of the former, but never saw it in action.

I've been considering the latter since it hit PS Vita, but continuously put it off. I may get it on Switch.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in Floor Kids and Yodanji out of all that, I might buy Yodanji first since it's 5 measly dollars.

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I've been wanting to play Teslagrad for awhile. Glad to hear it's gonna be worth it when I do.

KratosEnergyDrink

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Switch get many new Indie games, among "bigger" third parties like Doom, Resident Evil, Skyrim, Rocket League, LA Noire.

Surprising? No. Indies sells like frantic on this console and everybody hops on board.

FreddeGredde

Oct 27, 2017
We need a sister site to savecoins.me, where users rate/review eShop games specifically, and you can filter games by price range and release month/year. Or I suppose Nintendo should include this stuff in the actual eShop...

Point is, I can't keep up with what releases are must-haves anymore. (My list of games to get next are still Golf Story, Stardew Valley and Steamworld Dig 2, but I've no idea what else "should" be on there.)

Lizardus

Oct 25, 2017
Getting:

Phantom Breaker Overdrive (wish the online co-op wasn't delayed)
Nine Parchments (Magicka port when?)
Riptide GP (Wave race flashbacks)
Sexy Brutale (premise sounds interesting)
Gunbird (Psikyo shmups are always good)

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
are any of these new games or are all 22 ports?
Dimension Drive is sort of both. It was previously early access on PC, official PC release is alongside the Switch version.
Getting:

Phantom Breaker Overdrive (wish the online co-op wasn't delayed)
Nine Parchments (Magicka port when?)
Riptide GP (Wave race flashbacks)
Sexy Brutale (premise sounds interesting)
Gunbird (Psikyo shmups are always good)
Gunbird looks like a Strikers 1945 skin, and IMO that game does not play that great. It didn't feel tight enough in its design. I didn't like the music either, and there was almost no boss music in it (and from footage of Gunbird, none in their either).

While Zero Gunner 2 is also Psyiko, it looks to be a completely different beast and the models look really cool, hence why I'm excited for it.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
They really need to improve the store. Unless you know what you want is impossible to find anything good.

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Bit off-topic, but could anyone create a review thread for Nine Parchments? A couple are already up and I'd like to see what people here think about it. Steam reviews haven't been very kind to it.

Aigato

Oct 30, 2017
Manchester, UK
Few there I'm trying to cover for my website, some quite quirky titles on offer which is quite good. Plague Road looks like it could absorb some serious time and ACORN Tactics too looks like one that could be quite good but struggling with the developer on that one.

dadrester

Nosebleed Interactive
Verified
Nov 29, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Few there I'm trying to cover for my website, some quite quirky titles on offer which is quite good. Plague Road looks like it could absorb some serious time and ACORN Tactics too looks like one that could be quite good but struggling with the developer on that one.
Do Vostok Inc. c'mon, do it. You won't regret it. DO IT!

C_yXeVhXoAA1UON.png