• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Paul Manafort was a "sex addict" who made his wife have sex with other men while he watched. His daughters were not please, his wife hated it.

Today, I'm releasing a searchable transcript of over 285,000 #Manafort text messages that #WikiLeaks wouldn't publish. You can find the what, why and where at:

http://emma.best/2018/07/20/a-note-on-the-manafort-texts/

There's some other good stuff in the huge dump of texts. Saw some stuff about Lockheed Martin contacting daughter to arrange Trump reaching out to them to circumvent rules. Corruption type stuff.

Last edited:

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So that makes two friends of Trump that are into the cuckold fetish.

I wonder if Trump is a cuckold as well?

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Haha holy shit.

Not kink shaming, that is all good but when you literally term your opponents "Cuck"...lol ultimate projection.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I simply can't imagine why Wikileaks wouldn't publish these!! Simply can't!!! What possible motivation could they have, given the bastion of impartial, non-partisan leaking that Wikileaks is?!

sarcasm

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Do what you want in the bedroom, no judgement here, but if your wife's not into it that's pretty fucked up dude.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
So the Republicans were the cuckd all along. Who knew?

And that headline made me go whhhhhooooooooaaaaaaa outloud for like a minute straight lol

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Wife hated it and was forced into having sex with random men???

And the daughters knew about it too???

That's so humiliating for her.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol... lock this POS away for good.

This whole thing is crazier than fiction. It has been crazy since the beginning really but the escalations just don't stop.

literal cuck

even the alt right is just projecting at this point
Of course they are. There is a huge overlap between the alt-right and incels.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hate that word. And it is uncomfortable seeing these private convos leak.

I also hate how Excel turns number strings into equations.

Oct 27, 2017
Wikileaks conveniently wouldn't release it either. I wonder why?~*~*~

Man, I feel bad for his daughters. They just want their mom happy and away from their manipulative father.

Oct 25, 2017
394.jpg

DonShula

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to make for great backdrop on the HBO series. Manafort taking calls during the campaign while sitting in the corner of a dimly lit room, calmly watching his wife on a one way street to pound town, looking bored.