• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Almawtaa

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like his wife not being into it is missing the... Spirit if cuckolding? Now I need to look up cuckolding.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
What is much more newsworthy here is that Wikileaks has had these texts for months and sat on them with apparently no intent to release them.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I mean what you do in the bedroom with consenting adults and all... None of my business.

But what exactly does this story have to do with getting rid of Trump?
Why is this a thing any of us need to know about?

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Damn... I don't think this is cool for the daughter's private messages (especially about their mother) to be spread.

If it's regarding fraud and breaking the law, sure.... but man this seems fucked up to be spread around.

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean what you do in the bedroom with consenting adults and all... None of my business.

But what exactly does this stoey have to do with getting rid of Trump?
Why is this a thing any of us need to know about?
It's sex, and sex sells, but at the end of the day it's just kink shaming.

The instructional part is it shows what a psychological mess Manafort is, because it appears to have been non-consensual including filming.

A more appropriate attack on Manafort would be wife abuser instead of cuck.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ this man is trash. Wife said no and he forced her? He should be charged with some sort of crime for this.
Also someone ends to do a google trends chart of the words cuck and cuckolding over the last say 24 hours.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Why was this leaked? This kind of stuff really shouldn't be for public consumption.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I feel for his wife, this is a horror show. This has to qualify as several kinds of abuse.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
damn this is nuts he apparently filmed them all and posted them online, presumably anonymously

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
It's sex, and sex sells, but at the end of the day it's just kink shaming.

The instructional part is it shows what a psychological mess Manafort is, because it appears to have been non-consensual including filming.
This isn't kink shaming.

She wasn't a willing participant.

This is straight-up sexual abuse, if not rape.

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
Come on, guys. It's some random person with a Twitter account and a csv spreadsheet. Be at least a little skeptical.

OP
OP
FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't recognize the source for this at all
It was making rounds in poli thread and Rick Wilson and others have basically been tweeting about it. Wonder if there is any way to match texts up with prior news stories. I mean, it's a leak. Hard to verify until the daughter comes out and confirms it.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Obama was President and your day wasn't bombarded with Sex Dungeons and Wildlife Extinction agendas and shit?

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Can we go back to when the news was relatively normal, it's a constant barrage of fucked up bollocks.

Oct 30, 2017
I can't even wrap my mind how people have insanely long conversations about super serious and intimate stuff like this over..text messaging. Like, holy shit. Is there no point at which you want to pick up the phone?

And yes, obviously this is fucked up on so many levels, not least of which is the fact that the daughter knows about it.

"I HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE AROUND ME. THE VERY BEST. "

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Wait... These are leaks of Paul Manaforts daughters texts? If it's Paul Manafort's texts, that's one thing, I don't like leaking private stuff like that, but at least he's a public figure involved in government and... whatever, if he's on a campaign he needs to take security more seriously. But, if this is his daughter's texts and its of her struggling with her mother and father's sexual relationship? I'm not comfortable with this and I think it's wrong.

If Manafort is forcing his wife to have sex with other men against her will for his sexual gratification, it's some sort of forcible rape/abuse and it's very wrong. But that doesn't make hacking Paul Manafort's daughters texts and leaking them something I feel comfortable with either. I don't think I'm willing to share in the shadenfreud about this if that's how they got out.

If she's involved in Trumps campaign or Manafort's business or something, w/e it's sketchy but w/e they're working in some sort of public capacity, but I don't know enough about his daughters to know.

-- edit

Clicked into the third or fourth image randomly to understand what this is... and it seemed like a text string between his daughters about his mother's medical history, struggle with depression, and the medication she's on for it. I don't like Paul Manafort, but this isn't the sort of political shadenfreud that I feel comfortable with. Hacking and leaking a public figure's daughters emails about their mother's medical problems...? Eh, that's too much for me. I'm sure the Right and Wikileaks would do it too if they had the chance, but it's not my kind of political action.

This is wrong.

Fuck wikileaks though. Of course they're Russian stooges.

Last edited:

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
O Gee, Wikileaks refused to release it? Surprise surprise.

They might as well be an extension of Russia Today.

Wife hated it and you forced her to do it?

Garbage ass filth of a man.

His family will breath a collective sigh of relief with this piece of shit in prison.

Come on, guys. It's some random person with a Twitter account and a csv spreadsheet. Be at least a little skeptical.

I won't believe it until it's confirmed, but I won't be shocked if its true either. Very little about the orange nightmare and his fellow Russian serving lackeys surprise me anymore. I've become numb, but I won't accept this as normal. Never.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
This seems irresponsible to leak. That's private stuff for the family. I don't give a fuck about him, his daughters and wife shouldn't be dragged through the mud like this