• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
People wanting to isn't vile. That's just a kink. I don't understand it, but there are lots of things I don't understand. Wanting isn't the same as forcing though. Forcing/coercing someone into it is vile. Just wanting it, though? Nah.
Very well put. Everyone has different psychology on what gets them off. If the couple is both into it, who are we to judge.

Forcing though? Fuck that noise

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This is the dirtiest of laundry and I'm honestly pretty damn grossed out by it. Wish I never saw it but now disgusting mental images are in my head.

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Pretty personal topic to leak.. Who cares if they have sex with other people? If both parties are cool with it, great! Sounds like maybe not in this case. Kinda messed up for everyone to know, though. I feel that should stay private unless it was relevant or they wanted to talk about it. Especially considering if it was 10+ years I imagine they were both consenting for some period of time.

L.E.D.

Oct 27, 2017
We don't really need this thread do we? I wouldn't consider Manafort daughter a person of interest, and having a text dump feels wrong.

May 26, 2018
Oh, man... This feels really messed up to me... Like, should this actually be public? Man there shouldn't even be images of the whole leak in this thread...

Like the girl talking about she can't get pregnant and is a dud? what the fuck... why do we even know this...

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty fucked up. Hope this guy gets hit hard by the law.

There's so much smoke surrounding Trump's campaign.

OP
OP
FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, man... This feels really messed up to me... Like, should this actually be public? Man there shouldn't even be images of the leak in this thread...
I mean, the stuff is out there, being spread by pundits that appear on CNN etc, and Manafort seems to have done some real awful shit he seemed intent on hiding. Im not a fan of the school of thought that says 'someone is so awful and shitty we shouldnt talk about it'. It's what they want. They don't live in our reality. These are not good people.

May 26, 2018
I mean, the stuff is out there, being spread by pundits that appear on CNN etc, and Manafort seems to have done some real awful shit he seemed intent on hiding. Im not a fan of the school of thought that says 'someone is so awful and shitty we shouldnt talk about it'. It's what they want. They don't live in our reality. These are not good people.

I'm talking about whoever here is not Manafort whose personal life has just been completely opened up to the masses to consume...

christ I feel gross...

L.E.D.

Oct 27, 2017

This stuff should have been vetted, there is personal stuff that has nothing to do with Russia/hacking that should not be released.i hope the wife gets help, poor woman.

OP
OP
FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This stuff should have been vetted, there is personal stuff that has nothing to do with Russia/hacking that should not be released.i hope the wife gets help, poor woman.
Well she certainly wanst getting help before this came out and Manafort was stopping her from telling her therapist.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gee I wonder why wikileaks wouldn't release this?
971.gif

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Question: Who leaked/hacked this, and why?

What's hilarious is the daughters talk about their dads phone being hacked by Russians aka WikiLeaks, and their phones are also being hacked.

It's frightening the level of hacking the ruskies are up to and no one seems to give a fuck, even when it's the GOP themselves being hacked.

They literally lol that their dads phone is being hacked by the Russians. Lol just some innocent Russian hacking guys.

Like manacuck is aware he is being hacked by the Russians and doesn't tell anyone?

Mulligan

Oct 29, 2017
What's hilarious is the daughters talk about their dads phone being hacked by Russians aka WikiLeaks, and their phones are also being hacked.

It's frightening the level of hacking the ruskies are up to and no one seems to give a fuck, even when it's the GOP themselves being hacked.

They literally lol that their dads phone is being hacked by the Russians. Lol just some innocent Russian hacking guysm

It really seems like the Russians released this just days before the trial because either they're trying to discredit him because he's flipping or at least thinking about it, or to remind him, they have everything on him and he better keep his mouth shut.

I'm going with the former.

Weeniekuns

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I feel bad for his daughters. They just want their mom happy and away from their manipulative father.

This seems irresponsible to leak. That's private stuff for the family. I don't give a fuck about him, his daughters and wife shouldn't be dragged through the mud like this

1. i don't feel quite confident with a private person's text messages all leaking. she can't help being manafort's daughter

So these are their daughter's texts? That's messed up.

Feel bad for the daughter...literally this affects her way more than Paul Manafort. Her entire life is open to world

We don't really need this thread do we? I wouldn't consider Manafort daughter a person of interest, and having a text dump feels wrong.

There is a part in the texts where his daughter says "way to go Papa Manafort getting hired for the Trump Train!!! Southern Strategy Part 2 baby!!!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

So yes, she's a POS too

https://twitter.com/MaesterCrowley/status/1020342205125353472

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is a part in the texts where his daughter says "way to go Papa Manafort getting hired for the Trump Train!!! Southern Strategy Part 2 baby!!!"

So yes, she's a POS too
right but that really doesn't matter. I mean being racist =/= you should have your private info leaked.

Although I'm all for it since these guys seem to have no issue when DNC and Hillary correspondence was leaked. It would be hypocritical to care now.

OP
OP
FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So yes, she's a POS too

She talks about being proud of dad, cause he is so great at this stuff. 2 years after talking about him forcing his mom for 10 years. I mean, yeah you're right.

Oct 27, 2017
right but that really doesn't matter. I mean being racist =/= you should have your private info leaked.

Although I'm all for it since these guys seem to have no issue when DNC and Hillary correspondence was leaked. It would be hypocritical to care now.
No argument saying it should happen. Definitely an argument regarding feeling sorry for these people. I don't.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If this leak helps put away Papa Manfort, stops the rapes, and gets Mama Manafort some real therapy... then it was for the better

This doesn't lead to that for shit. Its a fucking witch hunt. This doesn't get Manafort convicted. This shames his two daughters and wife.

Either way, you think this wouldn't get released if the kids weren't racists?

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't lead to that for shit. Its a fucking witch hunt. This doesn't get Manafort convicted. This shames his two daughters and wife.

Either way, you think this wouldn't get released if the kids weren't racists?
Yes I do, do you think the alt right wouldn't release information like this in a second if they had it?

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
So not only has the guy been arraging gangrapes on his wife for 10 years, they were mostly black men as well? The tragic irony here is beyond words. Jesus christ the poor woman.

L.E.D.

Oct 27, 2017

So yes, she's a POS too

280k texts are not all related to corruption and should be handled with tact, this was not. We don't need all of that type of stuff not dealing with corruption.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
[Eh fuck its hard to make an arguement when the kids a PoS. Still feels wrong to expose someones rape via text without their consent. Regardless of what their husband (Who apparently they hate and cannot leave) does.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh everyone has their fetishes but really? Forcing her to do it when she hates it? Jesus man get a grip