• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Groh getting buffs is pretty good, though I found him relatively good all around already. Azwel getting the nerfs was all but expected.

Baki and 2B on the same day is something sweet.

Nov 18, 2018
2B is great and all but the $30 DLC with Only 3 characters is a bit of a ripped off IMO. Does the DLC include just characters or do they have their own stages as well? If it is just the characters and a few accessories and no stages, I might have to wait until the season pass go on sale in a bit before buying. I do love 2B, but not an addition 1/2 the price of the full game. šŸ™

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2B is great and all but the $30 DLC with Only 3 characters is a bit of a ripped off IMO. Does the DLC include just characters or do they have their own stages as well? If it is just the characters and a few accessories and no stages, I might have to wait until the season pass go on sale in a bit before buying. I do love 2B, but not an addition 1/2 the price of the full game. šŸ™

It's 4 characters.

2b comes with a stage. No idea if the others will.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
That's sooner than expected.
But the season pass is still ridiculously expensive considering we have no news on who the remaining characters are, or even what bonus equipment we're getting.

Coreda

SVG Wizard
Oct 26, 2017
Does the Japanese voice actress return or are all the lines in English?

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Well the Japanese trailer has her JP VA, so yeah, I'd assume there's dual audio.

Oct 25, 2017
Bandai Namco's monetization of their games is a fucking joke. 42 AUD blind season pass for a game with barely functioning online. no thx

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Hell I still haven't even bought Tira yet.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I wish she was the guest character over Witcher...
But this way we get both! Once we shell out for the pass, anyway.
They probably figured 2B was a better motivator for season pass sales than Geralt.

Edit: skimming through the OT looks like some easy datamining has already confirmed the remaining DLC characters as
Cassandra and Amy

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
She does not have a story mode. I'm thinking they only planned story mode content for non-DLC characters (Tira might as well be non-DLC. Everything in the game points to her being made at the same time as the other characters.)
Damn. Thanks for the answer though. At least we can customise her though, right?
It would've been neat if they roped in some of the Nier cast for a story mode, but I guess we can't have it all.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But this way we get both! Once we shell out for the pass, anyway.
They probably figured 2B was a better motivator for season pass sales than Geralt.

Edit: skimming through the OT looks like some easy datamining has already confirmed the remaining DLC characters as
Cassandra and Amy
So what everyone guessed from story mode. Kinda disappointing.

mugwhump

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 27, 2017
2B is totally amazing. She feels like a cuhrazy action game character transplanted into soulcalibur, complete with aircombos, hyperspeed dashes, crazy twirling attack animations, pew pew lasers, sitting on a stool and fishing, etc etc

Such great attention to detail too. All those cameos in her stage, her self-destruct super, everything pod says, "we are being observed from below" during the victory screen when her skirt's blown off, telling pod to upload her data when she gets rung out... I'm sorely tempted to pick her up, but I'm also going to pick up Cassandra when she comes out... aaarg

I'm pretty happy about the balance patch too. Every character is totally viable, no one stands head and shoulders above the rest.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Watched Aris stream. Damn they have put a shit ton of work into 2B. I'm really impressed.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
2B is one of the best DLC fighters I've ever purchased, easily. Really well implemented, they really cared and it shows with how much effort was put into her amazing animations. Goodbye Nightmare, new main coming through!

Also, she comes with Grimoire Weiss and Kaine's outfit in customization, so I set up the 2P outfit with those.

Helloween

Oct 27, 2017
I just made Kaine in create a character with Grimoire Weiss and a flower as her attachments. I could cry, its so perfect