• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Falconry-based platformer Eagle Island will launch for Switch in addition to its previously announced PC version, developer Pixelnicks has told Gematsu.

The game is aiming for a simultaneous release on both platforms, depending on how easy it is to align them. The current goal is late February, but it may carry over into March depending on how long it takes to get through the Nintendo approval process.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2019/01/falconr...e-island-coming-to-switch#ypzRYV2IbhHix5VW.99

I think I came upon this game while looking up a few indie titles and I liked the idea of having a bird companion helping out with combat and moving around.

FreddeGredde

Oct 27, 2017
Woah, that looks pretty go-
"Fully procedurally generated worlds."

I'm out.
It does say "Story, Roguelite and Speedrun modes", so best case, the story mode has only levels carefully crafted by humans.

In that case, that's great and all roguelites should take from that! Make your games the normal way, and then offer the procedurally generated stuff as an alternate mode.