• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-dead-7-...ers-loose-082710754--abc-news-topstories.html

"Three people are dead and another seven were injured in a hail of gunfire outside a jazz bar in New Orleans on Saturday night.

According to the New Orleans Police Department, 10 people were struck by bullets in the Central City neighborhood at about 8:35 p.m. local time. By the time officers arrived, three people were found on the location.

The two men and one woman were pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The woman was shot multiple times in the back, according to the department's Twitter account.

new-orleans-shooting2-wgno-mo-20180728_hpEmbed_4x3_608.jpg

Of the seven others injured, three were taken to area hospitals by ambulance and four went to the hospital on their own. Five men and two women were among those injured in the shooting.

"Through investigation, detectives determined that two unknown armed subjects believed to be wearing hooded sweatshirts allegedly approached a group of people standing outside of a business and opened fire, striking 10 of the individuals," New Orleans police said in a statement.

The two suspected shooters are still on the loose.

The shooting took place outside a strip mall with a Cricket wireless store, fried chicken restaurant, Money Mart financial services location and the Jazz Daiqauri's & Lounge jazz bar."

Damn guns

MarquisJenkins

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
I wanted to make a joke about thoughts and prayers, but all I really can do is offer my thoughts and prayers. We humans create so much suffering for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.