• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
As is tradition for a new AC game, it has leaked.

Edit: Video got pulled. Here's a mirror:

Last edited:

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Heavily compressed, so it's a bit hard to make out fidelity of the graphics... got Witcher 3 vibes from it (a combination of the setting and art, but also the RPG heavy mechanics of the more recent titles)

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Big TW3 vibes, I kinda dig it.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
My guess is another Stadia leak? Definitely more Witcher 3 inspired.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man it looks gorgeous. Getting Velen from Witcher 3 vibes from the swampy countryside early on in the video.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Some of the animations look a bit off, but that's probably cause its an alpha build or something is what I'm assuming.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Looks pretty bad, the combat seems incredibly weightless. Not really impressive graphic wise either.

udllpn

Oct 28, 2017
This does not seem to be from an official source attending to the way the player goes around the town and the initial battle. It might have originated from a play tester or a reviewer.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Looking rougher than the last couple animation wise. I'll still play the crap out of it but I expect an actual leap from this gen to come with the next one.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Looks very current gen. Skipped around the video and saw iffy combat and awkwardly animated NPCs getting out of your way. I'm not impressed. Expect way more personally. Not sure what the rest of you are smoking.

BluWacky

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As per all the other comments here... that sure looks almost exactly like the last two Assassin's Creed games, except the art style is now like The Witcher 3.

I like the music, but otherwise I can't get excited about this with Origins and Odyssey unfinished. Although the time period's pretty cool, it seems Ubi are just trading one copy-pasted formula for another one.

Derktron

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Welp, I knew someone would leak out the game, people thought it would be shown in the Xbox video a few months ago, also I'm assuming that some of this would be shown whenever Xbox does their event in a few weeks?

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Looks very nice, even if the animations still need some work here and there. Love the new HUD.

And that music... When the "Wardruna-like" begins, it's pure fire.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Only skimmed it, but it definitely looks like more Odyssey. Which I'm down for. Turning Assassin's Creed into a RPG Lite was the best call they ever made.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
as expected odyssey in a vikings setting. I am down.
the only thing I hope they'll improve is the conquest feature, let me conquer for my own clan, let me conquer all the lands.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
This does not seem to be from an official source attending to the way the player goes around the town and the initial battle. It might have originated from a play tester or a reviewer.

Kinda seems like a video that Ubisoft may have been planning to show after their show next Sunday as an "extended preview".