• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

My assumption is that this may be restricted to custom games if implemented.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
No reason to not have 64 player conquest style game mode for Halo. I would love a Battlefield experience in Halo.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
SourSoulfulHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
That Halo Reach battle royal that was in the CGB test would be insane with +40 people. Invasion on all of Forge World

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
This is all good and stuff, but wish we could get a way to report hackers more easily in game 😔

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
This would be fine in Infinite for large maps specifically designed to handle that many players. But there isn't a single map I can think of in Halo 1-3 that would work well with 60 players.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I guess it will be good for those seasonal playlists and unusual game types that show up in service games now . 60 player infected 😄

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Enable only for fiesta modes and ensure vehicle cap is tripled. Put it into ranked matchmaking. Thank me later for creating the ultimate competitive game mode.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
This would be fine in Infinite for large maps specifically designed to handle that many players. But there isn't a single map I can think of in Halo 1-3 that would work well with 60 players.

Rat's Nest BTB 60 styleeeee! Absolute carnage that breaks consoles.

In all seriousness though, mods are the way.

Mdot

Oct 25, 2017
Holding out hope that the BTB in Infinite gets increased as well (or maybe it is and we just don't know about it yet, i.e. the BTB 2.0 rumor). 12 v 12 is a big change, but go all out and give me more.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
I thought the same thing, but Death Island in Halo 1 seems like it would work out pretty well. I do like the idea of 40 people Invasion in Reach too.

60 overall seems like too much to me, but 10v10 would probably be fine in most cases. Just need to remove the team killing ban as itll be impossible to avoid them in the first game, haha.

infinityBCRT

Nov 1, 2017
I wish they had integrated MCC + Halo 5 + Infinite Multiplayer so that we could seamlessly go back and forth. Know it would be a complete testing shit show to make it happen, but oh my would it be amazing to have a community that is as unified as possible. If they enable this it might be competing against Infinite come this holiday.