• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
D1e9ipTXgAUsodI.jpg

LOL, amazing m23

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I'd have to drive 30 minutes just to get non chain pizza, not everyone is lucky enough to have tons of mom and pop pizza shops near them like in Chicago and NYC. Chain pizza better then no pizza unless it is that cardboard pizza from Cici....

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Is it that good? I'm at Costco every week & have never thought about getting a pie there.

They are big and comparatively cheap, but aside from that I wouldn't say they are especially remarkable. Perfectly adequate for gatherings but I wouldn't seek it out as "priority pizza" otherwise.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
i mean it's shitty chain pizza

at least send them a quality pizza from a local place. this is a waste of calories and co2
If I received pizza from Dominos and Little Caesar's I would assume I had angered my fan base.
Little Ceasar's? Looks like another harassment campaign aimed at developers.
Have they only been sending chain pizza?

pPdNZ3c.jpg

Little Caesar's = Ewwwww

Glad 343 got other types as well. They don't deserve to eat stale cardboard!
Little Caesars? That shit isn't pizza, that's cardboard, tomato paste and grease.
Jesus Christ Little Caesars? No wonder they want them to stop.

Y'all have no taste. All pizza is good.

Pineapple and jalapeño was delicious btw

Haha, the post I was looking for. Was it actually delish or are you just saying that?

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I literally order it on half the family pizza all the time primarily because it works their nerves but secretly because it's delicious.
How is it delicious?!

I recently went to a taco joint (I already have a thing against cilantro, but that's another discussion) & when I bit into my taco, something was off. I looked into & there were fucking pineapples in my taco.

I could've murdered that chef had I not been home already SMH.

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
I fully expect the OT to be something related to pizza and for us to deliver more pizza at the studio once infinite comes out

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it delicious?!

I recently went to a taco joint (I already have a thing against cilantro, but that's another discussion) & when I bit into my taco, something was off. I looked into & there were fucking pineapples in my taco.

OK, science time.

When your taste buds detect pineapple, the sugars and acids trigger what's called a "disco response" in the prefrontal lobe. For many people this, counterintuitively, provokes an anger response. Simultaneously, the oils and capsaicin in jalapeños actually affect different taste receptors, triggering a calming or "good boy" hormone release and electrical stimulation of the entire cerebral cortex.

Those two "Flava waves" actually cancel each other out as peaks match troughs and the brain rewards the "chillmon" state with "Sargasso Endorphins" which is a chemically and electrically identical phenomenon to TFW Thor arriving in Wakanda and demanding they bring him Thanos.

Last edited:

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I've lived/visited in and around some of the major highlights of good pizza in the United States. Very good pizza is an art.

Little Caesars is better than 60% of the rubbish some people call "good pizza" that I've run into. It's perfectly acceptable.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
OK, science time.

When your taste buds detect pineapple, the sugars and acids trigger what's called a "disco response" in the prefrontal lobe. For many people this, counterintuitively, provokes an anger response. Simultaneously, the oils and capsaicin in jalapeños actually affect different taste receptors, triggering a calming or "good boy" hormone release and electrical stimulation of the entire cerebral cortex.

Those two "Flava waves" actually cancel each other out as peaks match troughs and the brain rewards the "chillmon" state with "Sargasso Endorphins" which is a chemically and electrically identical phenomenon to Thor arriving in Wakanda and demanding they bring him Thanos.
Oh yeah? Well do your taste buds taste dish soap when you eat cilantro? Because the taste of a kitchen sink plus that "disco response" trigger makes me want to snap my fingers as if I am Thanos.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Pineapple and jalapeño pizza sounds like a combination I definitely need to try soon.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
OK, science time.

Those two "Flava waves" actually cancel each other out as peaks match troughs and the brain rewards the "chillmon" state with "Sargasso Endorphins" which is a chemically and electrically identical phenomenon to TFW Thor arriving in Wakanda and demanding they bring him Thanos.

Thank you! Finally a scientific reference I can use to turn away all those pineapple + bacon pizza haters. 10/10

dom

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How is it delicious?!

Sounds like you're just a monster.
tacos-al-pastor.jpg

SourKiwi

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 2, 2018
OK, science time.

Also science time
If you are eating pineapple on a pizza there's a 100% chance you're not Italian

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Sausage, Onion, and Green Pepper are the GOAT toppings.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
OK, science time.

Check mate atheists.

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
OK, science time.

and like Thor, the enjoyment of pineapple on pizza both are works of fiction and are not real.