• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
SONY E3 PRESS CONFRENCE SILENT HILL IS BACK LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
People, we've done this rodeo for more than a year now, stop torturing yourselves XD

Hope for the best for a legendary composer

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
at this point, just end the train ride. either into the station or off a fucking cliff

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

REV UP THAT HYPE TRAIN PEOPLE
YOU LOVE IT
YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
stop fucking with me universe. you know I want this!

darfox8

Nov 5, 2017
USA
This has officially entered MML3 territory for me. And that's pre-DevRoom MML3. I heard so much shit and was hyped every time I just learned to not care and enjoy the announcement when it finally comes.

And just like MML3 even if it is announced I won't put it past them to cancel it.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Akira did tracks for Bloodbore that weren't used iirc so this might be confirmation of the Bloodborne PC port!!!! #deepspace

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Shadows of the Damned is getting delisted from both EA Play and Game Pass? Maybe some rights stuff there 🤔

Oct 27, 2017
Watch this be a new IP. The universe is putting significant effort to prevent a new SH game from happening in all timelines. (I'm hoping those rumors are true and if this project ain't that, it's dead)