• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Video in the link (WARNING, this will ruin your day)

Pregnant women 'stomped on' in horror Parramatta cafe random attack

Before anyone says ~mental issues~ read Magistrate's words:
Magistrate Tim Keady told Lozina in court: "After making a comment about Muslims, you approached her and punched her to the head 14 times. For bail purposes I will treat that as a very strong case against you."

A man who allegedly punched and stomped on a pregnant woman at a western Sydney cafe and left her "emotionally and physically traumatised" will remain behind bars until at least next month.

The woman was taken to Westmead Hospital but was discharged on Thursday. The condition of the unborn child has not been disclosed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I hope she and her baby are ok.

Jesus Christ that's so fucking disturbing. I hope he gets the full punishment available.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Fuck that piece of trash. I hope she and her baby make it out of this healthy and she's able to move past the trauma this scum subjected her to.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Watched it just to see the asshole get knocked down with a chair.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty fucking disturbing.

Also kind of the end result of our govt. and murdoch media stoking community resentment of muslims endlessly since 9/11 for their own personal and politcal gain

Last edited:

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
There was an incident in England a few years ago, where a racist man kicked a pregnant Muslim woman and made her miscarry her twins. Watching this video is really upsetting. Holy hell this fucker needs to be slapped with every charge available, and I don't see a hate crime charge unless I missed it.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTF... I hope they lock him up, and not just for an assault, but for it being racially motivated, premeditated, the victim being a pregnant woman, the fact it was unprovoked. What kind of world do we live in where he thought he could get away with garbage like this? Unbelievable.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Another lunatic ice addict racist walking our streets. It is spiraling out of control.

That footage is pretty much comprehensive. He's going away for the rest of his best days.

Nov 3, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory and Baseless Speculation that Minimizes Brutal Racist Violence; Inflammatory Community Generalizations
Quite concerned about the mother and child. It's good to know physical harm was minimised to an extent by the actions of her friends and community members, but the mental stress for herself and her child would be significant. Similarly being a victim of racism and feeling unsafe in your own community is a horrible feeling.

Also concerned about the unborn baby. There's obvious fears on whether the baby suffered injuries in the womb, but other factors, such as high stress in the mother can contribute to developmental complications. Really hope her healthcare professionals continue to monitor the situation closely

Rather disappointed but not surprised by the dehumanising language used about the man. Clearly, his actions are fucking horrible and he needs to be accountable to them. But I've seen too many people who this forum would gladly label monsters who were the products of horrible life circumstances outside their own control, and unnoticed by the system until it was far too late

Infinite Ukemi

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Rather disappointed but not surprised by the dehumanising language used about the man. Clearly, his actions are fucking horrible and he needs to be accountable to them. But I've seen too many people who this forum would gladly label monsters who were the products of horrible life circumstances outside their own control, and unnoticed by the system until it was far too late

No matter how horrid this man's life was he had no right to attack this innocent woman and child for their mere existence. He forfeit his right to remain a part of society the moment he laid hands on them with the intent to murder her unborn child.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Quite concerned about the mother and child. It's good to know physical harm was minimised to an extent by the actions of her friends and community members, but the mental stress for herself and her child would be significant. Similarly being a victim of racism and feeling unsafe in your own community is a horrible feeling.

Also concerned about the unborn baby. There's obvious fears on whether the baby suffered injuries in the womb, but other factors, such as high stress in the mother can contribute to developmental complications. Really hope her healthcare professionals continue to monitor the situation closely

He's a fucking racist piece of shit. Don't sympathise with cunts like this.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Australia eh? :shocked:

Put him away for life. 14 blows to the head is 14 too many. You guys really need to get your shit together and stop with this racist bullshit.

Nov 3, 2017
No matter how horrid this man's life was he had no right to attack this innocent woman and child for their mere existence. He forfeit his right to remain a part of society the moment he laid hands on them with the intent to murder her unborn child.

Of course not. I never said he had a right to do so, and said in the very post you're quoting that he needs to be accountable

But the lust for dehumanisation and vengeance leads to voting and policy positions that just do more harm in the long run. If we focused less on punishment and more on prevention, how many would be murderers and criminals could we have saved back when they were 'merely' abused children or troubled youth?

The system in NSW is broken. Our child protection system essentially funnels children into a life of criminality. We ignore families tethering on the edge until they hit a crisis point, and only then do we rip a child away and into the arms of a care system that couldn't give less of a shit about the child. Then the second the child is 18, the system dumps them out again, alone with a host of undiagnosed mental health issues and trauma, with no support and no skills for independent living. It's almost rational to offend and reoffend. At least prison provides a measure of stability

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia

Plenty of folk go through horrible life circumstances outside of their control, it was his decision and his decision alone when he decided to attack, punch & stomp a pregnant woman because of his own idiotic racial prejudice. He deserves absolutely zero sympathy for his actions.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I don't advocate violence but in this case, I wouldn't be upset if someone beat him half to death too.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Plenty of folk go through horrible life circumstances outside of their control, it was his decision and his decision alone when he decided to attack, punch & stomp a pregnant woman because of his own idiotic racial prejudice. He deserves absolutely zero sympathy for his actions.
Its empathy not sympathy. And a rehabilitative justice system cannot function without it.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Bruh. We got someone here trying to make us feel sorry for a dude who beat a pregnant woman. Fuck outta here.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
I think the issue is more the "You guys really need to get your shit together and stop with this racist bullshit."

It's no different than, for example, saying "You guys really need to get your shit together" to Americans after Trump is elected, or after people getting killed in mass shootings, or after hearing stupid stories about its health care system.

It's not directed to anyone specifically, it's directed to the general society at large. And yes, Australia do have issues with racism.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
It's no different than, for example, saying "You guys really need to get your shit together" to Americans after Trump is elected, or after people getting killed in mass shootings, or after hearing stupid stories about its health care system.

Not really, as those issues are much more specific to the US.

Racism is a much bigger issue than most Australians care to admit, but racism in general, and this kind of attack specifically, aren't "Australian" issues.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
Not really, as those issues are much more specific to the US.

Racism is a much bigger issue than most Australians care to admit, but racism in general, and this kind of attack specifically, aren't "Australian" issues.

I meant as how the statement can be framed, not in that school shooting or Trump or whatever is an Australian issue.

And since, as you admit it yourself, racism is a big issue in Australia, saying "you need to be better" to Australians in general is not really controversial at all.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He should consider himself lucky Australia abolished the death penalty. He should has been sent straight to the gallows because no one who attacks pregnant women like that deserves to live in a society.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Like that is no excuse. There are plenty of people out there that have horrible fucked up situations they lived through that don't turn into monsters who would attack a pregnant woman.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, how the hell do you come at a point where you can just do that? Thank god people helped her.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
And since, as you admit it yourself, racism is a big issue in Australia, saying "you need to be better" to Australians in general is not really controversial at all.

I believe Middleman was more taking issue with how it was said. "Australia eh? :shocked: You guys really need to get your shit together and stop with this racist bullshit." is not equivalent to "you need to be better".

An Australian going into any thread about racist violence in America and posting "America eh? :shocked: You guys really need to get your shit together and stop with this racist bullshit" wouldn't be well received because it's entirely unhelpful bullshit that's needlessly adversarial.

Clearly, his actions are fucking horrible and he needs to be accountable to them. But

I'm sorry. BUT...

the products of horrible life circumstances outside their own control, and unnoticed by the system until it was far too late

It is always in poor taste to come into a thread about an attack be all "well okay victim, but what about perpetrator?".