• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
I liked the direction Exodus was going. Hope they build on the open levels and vehicles design.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
They made a ton of poor game design choices with Exodus, but to be fair it was their first stab at taking the series open world. Now that they've got that foundation built, they can really refine their systems for the next game.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean they can combine the two. The open maps with underground metro levels. Dying Light 2 and the new NFS shows that there is a trend for "duality" in games.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
Don't understand some of these comments.

I'm so far in the Volga area and the game is fantastic with its resource management, scrapping for upgrades, general atmosphere and traversal.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
While I enjoy the games (I'm actually playing through Exodus right now), I can't say I'm not a little disappointed that they're not branching out to do something else. Wasn't there rumors of them working on a new sci-fi IP a while back?

Oct 31, 2017
Metro Exodus was my very first Steam refund in years.
Two hours into the game I really wasn't seeing the improvements I hoped for in this sequel.
Still a lot of arbitrary barriers, scripted sequences with a questionable level of polish, poor gun feedback and so on.
It didn't help that (having to stop just south of the two hours to be eligible for a refund) I looked around and I've read a lot of impressions confirming that a lot of what I wasn't liking was there to stay across the game.

We'll see with the next one, assuming is not going to be another EGS exclusive.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Love me some Metro but step your acting game up. Invest in better VAs and direction. Everything else feels up to date and modern, but the acting is still shit. It was fine in the two older games but nowadays it's very detrimental to my playing experience and immersion.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of which, wasn't at least one of the DLCs supposed to be released during the summer?

Anyway, I'm in for more Metro games, really liked Exodus a lot.