• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

[4chan rumour] Upcoming Warner Bros new title/marketing plans/release date and info

Jan 28, 2018
Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I always think a document like this, at this level, wouldn't have so many typos.

Edit: enough people have replied to this telling me otherwise, no need to be another, thank you!

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Could be fake considering how much we've consistently speculated on what Rocksteady has been doing based on some anonymous sources.

If it's true then alas, we were told they were making some Destiny sort of game though I wish it wasn't so.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Raids? They're making a Destiny-like? Why.

You're writing a game off because it contains what is some of the best content in video games right now? Raids with a group of friends are incredible.
After putting down 200 hours on the first Destiny (a negligible amount I'm sure to some people), I'm pretty much done with this genre. Nothing I've seen from any other games that have aped the formula makes me want to try them.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I always think a document like this, at this level, wouldn't have so many typos.
If it's meant to stay internal? Naw, nobody gives a damn about going through with a fine-toothed spelling/grammar check.

That's actually one of the few things that makes this a bit more believable as being real.

Oct 25, 2017
Exec: What do people like in the GaaS shooters
Dev: Well raids are something that comes up a lot.
Exec: Ok, let's make that a timed exclusive pre-order incentive

That part alone makes me think this is real. Jeez.