• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
This is from 4chan, might be fake but we know that Warner Bros is making a multiplayer DC game and a Batman title

1555431887306.png

1555431921919.png

So, just tossing this out there but this is in pretty much the exact same format as the Mortal Kombat 11 email leak, which is also a WB game and was 100% real. Language is pretty similar too.

https://www.thenerdmag.com/rumor-mortal-kombat-11-box-art-leaked-sonya/

Jason "not spoiling"

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Guessing this is Rocksteady's game then with all the previous rumours of multiplayer, GaaS and it being a Destiny-like

Probably fake though

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I always think a document like this, at this level, wouldn't have so many typos.

Edit: enough people have replied to this telling me otherwise, no need to be another, thank you!

Last edited:

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Exciting to think we might get a new Rocksteady game announced and released this year!

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused so this is a loot based GaaS superhero game? Custom superheros it looks like?

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah filing this under easily faked.

That said, after four years of silence from Rocksteady they have to be near a new announcement, right?

Scuttlefluff

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Read in Kyle Bosman's press release voice for desired effect. I just want single player DC games that don't try and utterly fleece me, WB.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, what a shame that this is what we are getting after all of this time. Assuming this is accurate.

More bandwagoning. Fantastic.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Could be fake considering how much we've consistently speculated on what Rocksteady has been doing based on some anonymous sources.

If it's true then alas, we were told they were making some Destiny sort of game though I wish it wasn't so.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Raids? They're making a Destiny-like? Why.

You're writing a game off because it contains what is some of the best content in video games right now? Raids with a group of friends are incredible.

After putting down 200 hours on the first Destiny (a negligible amount I'm sure to some people), I'm pretty much done with this genre. Nothing I've seen from any other games that have aped the formula makes me want to try them.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I always think a document like this, at this level, wouldn't have so many typos.
If it's meant to stay internal? Naw, nobody gives a damn about going through with a fine-toothed spelling/grammar check.

That's actually one of the few things that makes this a bit more believable as being real.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Perfect Day? I'm in.

Seriously I was hoping for a game of any char that isn't Batman. Why they hate everyone else?

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
Exec: What do people like in the GaaS shooters
Dev: Well raids are something that comes up a lot.
Exec: Ok, let's make that a timed exclusive pre-order incentive

That part alone makes me think this is real. Jeez.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it, Batman and Arrow are Warner Montreal projects and the second image is about Rocksteady game?