• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
My favourite story about amiibos though was the dude who bought a shitton of Rosalina amiibos because he supposedly hated the character and wanted to stop people from getting her. How pointlessly vindictive.
Only of that one guy who hated Rosalina so much he bought a dumbass amount of her amiibo from Target(?) so no else could have them.
I think it's less that he hated the character and more that he was a gigantic misogynist and therefore hated the popularity of the character.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Five years already? Wow. I have maybe ~30 of them? I just buy the ones I like; I don't care all that much about the in-game functionality; most I ever used mine were for the chest/resource drops in BOTW.

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
I only have a few but I like them as little ornaments around my switch and wii U and consider the ingame functions secondary for the most part.