52 Games. 1 Year. 2020.

Plum

The Fallen
May 31, 2018
Fuck it, think I'm gonna compete this year. Got too much of a backlog and not enough desire to spend. Reserved!
1. Fractured Minds | 2nd Jan - 15 Mins | ?/5
2. Control | 4th Jan - 15 Hours | 3/5

1 - Fractured Minds
This isn't really something that I would count as a full 'game', and it definitely feels a bit like cheating to put a 15 minute experience on my list, but I'm still going to place it here as I feel that it deserves some recognition. It's essentially a very short game that explores anxiety through rudimentary walking-sim/puzzle mechanics. There's really not much to say in regards to its quality as a 'game', which is the reason I didn't give it a proper score here, but for the first effort of a very young developer (IIRC the developer was 17 when she made it) I think it's quite commendable. For the £1.50 I spent on it I can't really say that I regret buying it at all.

2 - Control
Despite some of its praise I'd put this as a mixed bag. A mixed bag with enough good that I still really liked it, but enough bad that I can't rightly say it was one of my favourites of the last year (though it'll still have a place in my Top 10). Amazing world-building, some really unique moments, and combat that (when good) is incredibly well-done. However I cannot ignore the often-frustrating level design, the piss-poor map system, and the terrible checkpointing. Overall though I definitely see the hype here, even if I don't fully share the same opinion.

Last edited:

MarcyPoos

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in.

January 2020

On the docket...

1. Luigi's Mansion 3
2. Control
3. Astrobot Rescue Mission
4. Pokémon Sheild
5. Borderlands 3

Last edited:

Miopia

May 10, 2018
Ok, Let's do this!

I've listed the games i want to play in January, and will list the other months too. just finished the first one. I'll put a score at the side, and share one or two words about it. Every month i will also choose a game to play freely (a GAAS, a Roguelike, or something score based), without the obligation to finish it.

January
1 - A Short Hike - 9/10 - Awesome, candid, sweet little game! Great mechanics, feels like Nintendo. (01/Jan/2020 - 1:30 hours)
2 - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
3 - Control
4 - Deliver Us the Moon
5 - Dicey Dungeon (Freeform)
(Extra Game) - Momodora Reverie Under The Moonlight - 7,5/10 - Gorgeous, yet basic and unsofisticated Metroidvania. Amazing animation, melancholic OST and general mood. Tight controls, but it's not very deep (04/Jan/2020 - 5 hours)

Last edited:

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck it, think I'm gonna compete this year. Got too much of a backlog and not enough desire to spend. Reserved!

Quick question (I'll delete this if I get an answer):

What's the policy on finishing half-finished games either from years or weeks prior? For instance I've already started Control and am about 4 or so hours in; if I finish it now will that count towards my total or not? Similarly for longer games that might take more than a week to complete (like Cyberpunk 2077, for example).
Anything finished in 2020 counts. Doesn't matter if you started it last year or 2010 as long as you finish it in 2020.

Plum

The Fallen
May 31, 2018
Anything finished in 2020 counts. Doesn't matter if you started it last year or 2010 as long as you finish it in 2020.
Thanks. That makes sense, then. I think I'll put a personal restriction on "if the game's more than 50% complete when I start it in 2020 then it doesn't count." So that would have disqualified The Outer Worlds if I had finished it today (instead of a few days ago) as I only had to do 2 story quests to finish it after coming back from a fairly long hiatus.

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
Reserving this for my main post

Didn't even really come close last year, probably finished somewhere around 30, wouldn't know cause I stopped counting around 20. This is the year!

Scale:
0/5 - One of the worst games I've ever played, please spare yourself.
1/5 - This game is bad. Real bad.
2/5 - This game is below average, not good.
3/5 - Game is good. Worth the playthrough. Nothing that'll blow your socks off though.
4/5 - Game is great. I love this game. GOTY contender in a year with no all timer, otherwise just a great experience.
5/5 - One of my all time favorites. Game of the generation contenders.

ALL COMPLETIONS:

1. Outer Wilds (XB1) | 11th Jan - 10hrs | 3/5
2. Rocket League (XB1) | 11th Jan - 20hrs | 3.5/5
3. Madden NFL 20 (XB1) | 11th Jan - 4hrs | 2/5
4. Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (XB1) | 11th Jan - 5hrs | 3/5
5. Overwatch (XB1) | 11th Jan - 6hrs | 4/5

CURRENTLY PLAYING:

-Metal Gear Solid V
-The Outer Worlds
-The Witcher 3

Last edited:

Minishdriveby

Oct 25, 2017
The past two years I’ve really lost all enthusiasm for games in general.

I think this thread (when I was trying to meet the challenge) and some life events really sucked a lot of the joy out of the hobby for me, but it’s still a good way to track what I play.

2014: 52 games
2015: 74 games
2016: 54 games
2017: 41 games
2018: 11 games
2019: 7 games

2020:
  1. A Short Hike

Last edited:

saenima

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, how does this work on xbox? Is it for all games or just the ones that havea stat for it? If it's all, where do I find it?
Just the ones that have stats, though most do. Others have their own internal counter, especially RPGs. Those who have neither you just have to control yourself. If you're interested in recording times ofc. Some people do, some don't.

Yahtzee!

Nov 12, 2017
Damn, missed the first 2 pages

Anyways, time to beat last year's record of 5 games and actually beat games after January.
==========================
Scoring System

5/5: Excellent perfect game, a margin very few games reach
4/5: An amazing game with flaws that are tough to look over or just not having enough
3/5: A great game that held me through to the end with a few rough patches
2/5: A very flawed game with major holes that need filling
1/5: A terrible game, very few redeemable qualities
0/5: The worst of the worst
Games Beaten

1. Portal (PC) (57 Minutes) (4/5) (January 1st, 2020)
2. Portal 2 (PC) (6 Hours) (3/5) (January 1st, 2020)
3. Squidlit (PC) (41 Minutes) (3/5) (January 2nd, 2020)
4. A Short Hike (PC) (47 Minutes) (3/5) (January 2nd, 2020)
5. The White Door (PC) (1 Hour, 46 Minutes) (3/5) (January 13th, 2020)
Currently Playing

Halo Reach (PC)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4)
Untitled Goose Game (PC)
Bioshock (PC)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
ThisOneHasNoName - 1/52

I fucking hate this game. the only reason it gets two stars is once I finally figured out the combat I felt more in control. Unfortunately the combat sucks and even on normal difficulty this game isn't just hard, it feels cheap. I kept feeling like I was being cheated constantly, I'd get a leg up and suddenly get one-shot'd and have to spend 20 minutes retooling my deck. I didn't beat the final boss, but I dont care. 50 hours of this was enough. I'm moving on.

So I didn't realize that there was a whole other game after you beat Sora's Story. The reason for incluing it as seperate is; it took me over 10 hours to finish and it fills in gaps with Sora's story and stuff that will seemingly end up mattering to the next games. I played this on beginner mode, but the card combat is slightly different, with Riku not able to make his own deck. Overall, I found this to be fine considering I didn't have to worry to much about difficulty.

01. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4) | 2nd Jan - 50hrs | 2/5
02. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - Riku's Story (PS4) | 3rd Jan - 10hrs | 3/5

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017
#1 -

This game was incredible start to finish. The way the music changes across albums and the subtle story telling details are amazing.

The cuteness of the outro was also well done and surprising.

currently playing - Lightfall

Last edited:

Yahtzee!

Nov 12, 2017
Update: January 1st, 2019

Game 1: Portal (PC) (57 Minutes) (4/5)

For the 4th year in the row I played through both Portal games again. Portal is a magical experience each time because the game is just straight puzzles. It's short and straight to the point of what it wants to do. Initially, I looked at this as a flaw of the first game but upon revisiting Portal 2 it reminded me just how much better this game is. I love messing around in the engine and there was one point where I fell behind a wall and just got to mess around with portals and god it was fun just breaking the game. All the ideas introduced in Portal feel like they have a place and everything is introduced properly that you don't feel lost in the mechanics. Obviously coming for the 4th time I got through the game fairly quickly because Portal's main glaring issue is that puzzles, once you get the idea, are very short. The very last puzzle before the final part of the game is all in one fairly small room which is pretty disappointing. Despite the games shortcomings the game is still one of my favourite games ever made. The world design feels weak compared to Portal 2, but for me I feel like a lab rat with no idea what is going on behind the scenes and that is just enough for me.

Game 2: Portal 2 (PC) (6 Hours) (3/5)
Portal 2 on the other hand feels like a massive disappointment.What made Portal great was it's focus on puzzles and how each one was straight to the point but still hard. Portal 2 on the other hand, it's core strength is in it's World Design, but in turn they have taken a step back on what made Portal great. On a positive note, when the games world design shines, it REALLY shines. The whole game has such a sense of scale that I haven't seen in any other Valve game. Levels are huge and sprawling and the puzzles really compliment that with puzzles that even on my 4th play through made me feel like a giant idiot, you really get a true scope into how big Aperture is which fits, because you're no longer a lab rat, you've been through that. The writing is excellent and lines that I repeat to myself before actually hearing them STILL make me chuckle cause all the characters have so much charm, bring GlaDOS down to the size of a potato after being the behemoth that you had to overcome in Portal 1 was a brilliant decision and made her character feel more real in a sense and understandable. Cave Johnson is just amazing, he is such a Valve character and has the single funniest lines in the game. The game also introduces repulsion gels which are amazing ideas which give the underground section of the game a new light (except for that part with the white gel and you have to throw it all over the room, that mission sucked). Now for the negatives. Wheatley, despite being my favourite character in this game, is the single reason why I don't like this game as much as Portal. Early game you are just stuck behind Wheatley walking in small claustrophobic corridors in segments that YOU achieve nothing in and could of easily been a cutscene, the first hour of this game is spent not doing anything that makes this game good. Once Wheatley is gone and GlaDOS gives you new test chambers it's a blast and THEN you have to escape with Wheatley again in a part which is better than the first hour but still incredibly boring. The last part of the game introduces the worst mechanic with the blue spiral things that are so slow and boring and are rarely used in interesting ways.

Portal 2 is an incredibly flawed experience but the highs are still incredibly high.

Main Post

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
And away we go. Good luck to all. Can't wait to play some next gen games again.

01 : Gears 5 - PC - 1/5/20
There was no doubt what my first game would be. One of my favorites from last year.

02 : World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth - PC - 1/9/20
Level 110 on my warrior. I'm not actually going to play any more BFA content, because it's trash, so this is temporarily max level for my first WoW character. Hopefully Shadowlands is a worthwhile sequel to Legion.

03 : Gears of War Judgement - XB1 - 1/9/20
I still love how this plays. Not really playing the series in order at this point. Just playing whatever fancies me.

04 : The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC - 1/14/20
I didn't think this would ever end up on my list. I mostly stayed on the main storyline path, but it was fun running into quest and just deciding to do them. I can't think of a single quest that I didn't like at least a little bit. The story was excellent. Sound and graphics as well. But TW3 has something that a lot of open world games forget... it's fun. I think this is a game that will age well with me. I still have two expansions to play, and an opportunity to play new game plus again. I originally bought this on GOG years ago, but I was too lazy to play it there. I got it on a Steam sale and I can't say I regret it. I wonder when I'll be back.

Last edited:
Okay, this time I'm gonna reach 52 games :)

Here we go.

2020 52 Games 1 Year List

1. Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas (PSP) | 2nd Jan - 10hrs | 1/5

1. Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas
I played it on my Christmas vacation, while the games itself is pretty bad, I stick with it since I love Die Hard so much. The control is unintuitive, the graphic is bad, the draw distance is really poor and it's so difficult. I managed to get to the last level without cheat, but the final stage is pretty hard, and I decided to use the unlimited ammo cheat to finish it. For my last word, avoid this game any way you can, you don't want to torture yourself playing this shit. Yippi kay yay .....

Last edited:

Azriell

Oct 27, 2017
Missed it the last 2 years because life got too crazy. Hoping to stick to it this year.

Yahtzee!

Nov 12, 2017

Game 3: Squidlit (PC) (41 Minutes) (3/5) (January 2nd, 2020)
Short, sweet and straight to the point. Feels just like an old gameboy Kirby game and I got this for 76 cents!! The major with the game was that the movement felt way too fast and the background started hurting my eyes. The game could have easily been longer and there were some enemies that were almost impossible to see. On the positive, the game is so cute, every part of this game has love just poured into it.

Main Post

Apr 23, 2018
Guess I’ll join in. Don’t think I’ll finish 52 but I have a sizable enough backlog and free time it’s possible.

Currently Playing:
1.Control
2.Devil May Cry V
3.The Outer Worlds
4.Gears 5
5.Luigis Mansion 3
6.Call of Duty Modern Warfare
7.Divinity Original Sin

gotta start beating some of these.

Sauce Marlow

Oct 31, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Sauce Marlow | 4/52 Games Beaten

Currently Playing:

- Borderlands 3 (PS4)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NS)
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (NS)

Games Beaten Per Month:
January - 4

Breakdown by console:
PS3 - 1
PS4 - 1
Game Boy - 1
Nintendo DS - 1

Games Beaten:
1. Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - Cosmic Destruction (PS3) - January 3 - 6/10

This is a solid game. Definitely my favourite Ben 10 game so far as it pretty much perfects the formula here. I particularly love how smooth the combat and switching between aliens is.

2. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PS4) - January 12 - 7/10

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed by this. I LOVED Until Dawn. I enjoyed it so much that it was literally my 2015 Game of the Year. As a follow-up, Man of Medan is a major disappointment. I still enjoyed it because I greatly enjoy this style of game, but it misses the mark in so many ways. Firstly, the writing is extremely poor. Until Dawn never had Oscar-worthy writing, but they managed to nail the perfect schlocky horror tone. Unfortunately, Man of Medan misses big time in this aspect. The writing isn't even cheesy, it's just straight-up cringeworthy. I genuinely couldn't believe some of the lines I was hearing from characters. Not to mention how the tone of the game is all over the place. The characters are in life and death situations but will spring from being terrified to cracking dad jokes in the span of seconds. I also hated how many red herrings the plot served up. Well, at least I assume they were red herrings. I'm certainly not playing through the game a bunch more times to find out what was going on there. Plus, there is a plot hole or two thrown in for good measure! My biggest one was the fact that the military seems to confirm they're coming to rescue the group, yet just never show up?

Outside of the story, the QTEs feel a little sloppy here, particularly the ones based around controlling your breathing/heart rate. There were definitely times where I successfully pulled up the QTE, only to have the game tell me I failed. Needless to say, these were extremely frustrating and definitely directly lead to multiple character deaths in the final 20 minutes.

3. Pokémon Yellow (GB) - January 12 - 6/10

While this game undoubtedly improves on many aspects of Red and Blue, playing it so close to those two games is an absolute chore. They hype of the anime references, but those references disappear very quickly and have almost no impact on how the game plays out. While it does smooth over a lot of issues, many of the major fundamental issues from Red/Blue are still here and still annoying as ever. Despite not changing much, they also manage to sneak in a bunch of new issues.

4. Johnny Test (NDS) - January 13 - 6.5/10

Who knew a Johnny Test game could be so enjoyable? It doesn't reinvent the wheel, but this game is a genuinely good platformer. It's heavily derivative of series like Mario and Mega Man, but it executes those notes rather well. The platforming is rather tight for a licensed game and I can't say I had any major issues with the gameplay. The biggest negatives is that this game is too damn short. It'll take you no more than 90 minutes to breeze through the games' three worlds. It honestly felt like I'd only played through the introductory levels. Also, the final boss battle is terrible.

Last edited:

Fei

Oct 25, 2017
I’m tempted to give this a shot for the first time. I’ve probably played more games in the last few years than the previous 10 combined, so let’s see where this goes.

January (Currently Playing)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

1. Blossom Tales
2. Heave Ho
1. Blossom Takes - A light-hearted Indie take on the 8 bit Legend of Zelda. It’s good enough to want to complete the quest, but probably nothing particularly memorable. 3/5.

2. Heave Ho - I love this game. It’s a physics-based coop game that will have you screaming in joy (and frustration) with your friends. I finished the standard levels with my wife and son, and will probably work through the challenge levels until we hit a wall. The game has so much personality for such a simple game. If you like games like Pvercooked, this is well worth your time. 4/5.

Last edited:

Ranmo

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to beat another 52 games, good luck everyone!

Game 1. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins | 1 hour | January 9th

Last edited:

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I really should commit this year to getting this done!

January (Currently Playing)
The Witcher 3 DLC
Fire Emblem: 3 Houses (Claude Route)
Untitled Goose Game
2064: Read Only Memories
Life is Strange 2

1. Slay The Spire (Switch) | 12hrs | 4/5
2. The Witcher 3 Base Game (PC) | 76hrs | 4.5/5

Last edited:

Slythe

Oct 26, 2017
Completed this challenge successfully in 2016 but never attempted again since. I’m going to go at it again this year with the goal of clearing my backlog before next gen consoles drop.

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
My plan for 2020 so far:

January: Talos Principle, Witcher III, Ni no Kuni, Return of the Obra Dinn, Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope

February: FFVIII, Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

March: FFVII Remake, Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment, Salt & Sanctuary, Animal Crossing: New Horizons

misc Q1: Baba is You, No Man's Sky

seems doable-ish. The big question mark is the RPGs, heh

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sure, I'll give it a go!

January

1. Halo: Reach Remastered (Halo MCC) (Xbox One X) (1/1) - I wanted to run through the campaign solo on Legendary (to get the A Monument of All Your Sins achievement), I forgot how brutal this game this can be. Specially on areas where you're stuck fighting a large group of enemies with the wrong set of weapons. Overall, it was great revisiting this game after beating it on the Xbox 360 back in 2010.

2. Street Fighter II (SF 30th Anniversary Collection) (Xbox One X) (1/8) - This game was rough to play, got my ass kicked a few times, but still managed to beat it with Ken

3. Street Fighter 3rd Strike (SF 30th Anniversary Collection) (Xbox One X) (1/8) - This was a lot more fun to play than II that's for sure. Picked Akuma for this run, Gill kicked my ass quite a few times. Up to this date, it is still my favorite Street Fighter.

Last edited:

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Claiming again... I won't get close, but 2019 was a better year in general for me, so I'd like to think I can re-create it... although, I'm still playing Death Stranding and that is still consuming my home console life...

Previous Years Main Posts

HISTORICAL OVERALL STATUS
2009 : 27 Complete
2010 : 21 Complete
2011 : 19 Complete
2012 : 16 Complete
2013 : 24 Complete
2014 : 28 Complete
2015 : 24 Complete
2016 : 24 Complete
2017 : 8 Complete
2018 : 7 Complete
2019 : 25 Complete : 62 Games Played (40.32%)
2020 : 1 Complete : 5 Games Played (20.00%)

Stats based around played/trophy unlocked dates... Considering I probably buy twice as many games each year, I think the backlog will last til about 2050 at this rate. HA!

2019 UNFINISHED

2020 IN PROGRESS
Game #001

Death Stranding (PS4 | ~50hrs | Trophies - 49%) - The game consumes me. 50hrs in and I'm only still in Chapter 3! This will be one game that heavily impacts any sort of 2020 attempt at 52 Games. I will not ever directly recommend this game to anyone, it's far to polarizing, but it is no doubt my GOTY 2019.

Game #003

Untitled Goose Game (PS4 | ~3hrs | Trophies - 18%) - Bought this prior to Christmas and finally got a chance to see what the fuss is about. Loving it though, currently in the 3rd area.

Game #004

LEGO Dimensions (PS4 | ~4hrs | Trophies - 25%) - Son finally got his way and we played this for an afternoon over the past weekend, it has reminded me how much of a chore this game really is, having to use the portal and move characters around. This will not be completed this year, eventually it will though.

Game #005

Borderlands : Game Of The Year Edition (PS4 | ~3hrs | Trophies - 52%) - After finishing the story in 2019, the year of 2020 will be DLC clean up!

2020 COMPLETED
Completion #001

Game #002 : WRC 5 : World Rally Championship (Vita | ~20hrs | Trophies - 100%) - The Vita version was the last in the series on the device, seeing this against the PS4 version is just horrible, there are very little environmental aspects to the game, just barren geography. Finally got around to finishing this off. This was also my 120th Platinum

Last edited:

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Games completed: 9

1. SOMA (PS4) | 1st January - 6h | 5/5
2. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV (PS4) | 2nd January - 3h | 4/5
3. Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4) | 3rd January - 3 | 3/5
4. The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit (PS4) | 6th January - 1h20m | 4/5
5. Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4) | 6th January - 30m | 3/5
6. Grow Home (PS4) | 6th January - 2h | 3/5
7. Goat Simulator (PS4) | 8th January - 5h | 3/5[
8. Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry | 9th January - 6h | 3/5
9. Batman: The Telltale Series | 12th January - 9h | 3/5

Last edited:

Felsparks

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna claim a slot yet again

Maybe this year I’ll actually remember to keep track of what I’m playing and finishing. And hope that it’ll keep me from buying new stuff that I really don’t need when I have such a huge backlog.

We will see...

Lunchbox

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
PDX
Thinking about doing this.. my backlog is too much. Such a blessing to even have 52 games.

1. Jedi Fallen Order.
2. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

Jeff6851

Oct 25, 2017
1. Link’s Awakening (Switch) Jan 2, 2020
2. Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch) Jan 11, 2020

Last edited:

KtotheRoc

Oct 27, 2017
2: The Walking Dead Michonne. End: 1/1/2020. 4 Hours. Meh.

I don't think this game has the emotional pull as a lot of the other Telltale games because it has to work around the canon material. It robs the game of a lot of its impact if you know that the lead and several of her friends are just invincible. It was probably not the best idea to play this one immediately after finishing A New Frontier either.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Reserving a spot. Managed 64 games in 2019, most of which with all trophies. Will see how 2020 goes.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Got a switch baby!

1/52 COMPLETED

Death Stranding (PS4) - 45hours 30 min COMPLETE (JAN)

Whew boy, the final section was so much exposition dumping which does clarify the story quite a bit, even emotional too, but damn did that extend my usual 2-3hours gaming session. Overall, I loved my journey and experience with the game. Yes the game's beginning hours were a pain, so much so I stopped for a bit finish Nioh, but once that hurdle's over, the game finally clicked with me. The enemy in this game isn't those BTs, they're just part of the true enemy you're facing, the world itself. Figuring out the best path to take, planning what tools to bring, what things to abandon, hoping for another player's structure to help you out. Those are the best highlights of this game. Conversely, the lowlights of Death Stranding is the word salad of terms and names(Kojima, you need a fucking editor, please), Norman Reedus doesn't really get much lines in this game so it feels like he's underused and the worst part of the game is easily the boss fights, they were so mindnumbingly simple which goes along the message that traversal and exploration is the main theme but come on, this is a Hideo Kojima game, amazing/memorable boss fights are what makes his games his games! Least the goofiness/4th wall breaking elements are consistent with this one.

4/5 enjoyed it overall, loved this hiking/traversing sim.

Star Wars Republic Commando (GPD Win 1) - 7hours (JAN)
I am so getting in this. Damn shame this never got a sequel.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch) - 2hours 40min (JAN)
Really liking this, getting some Gravity Daze vibes from the exploring and the visuals. Enjoying the SRPG and social elements too!

Last edited:

OmegaMori

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Did this last year and had a good time this year I plan to get more involved Let’s see what I do in 2020.

2016:11
2017:16
2018:28
2019:59
2020:

Games Finished:0/52
Full madden season finished:
Madden Super Bowl Wins:

Last edited:

Arsenekinz

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Trying again. So busy last year that I started a shit ton of games and only finished 22. See if I can do better this time lol

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Is the other thread closed? Two years in a row I’ve finished more than 52 but forgot/got too lazy to finish tracking and post them all. RIP. Wonder if I will this year 😂

anyway last year was 66 for me. But I do NOT want to finish anywhere near that Lang this year. Hell, I don’t even care to achieve 52. I want to finish my backlog finally, and luckily, it’s somewhere around 30 games now (ignoring games that I haven’t bought or coming this year).

riq

Feb 21, 2019
Reserving. Currently almost finished with Metroid Prime for the first time. Hype!