Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I'm so sorry I missed sign ups! Crazy week, was not checking my notifications. I'll watch with interest, seems like it'll be a fun one!

Oct 26, 2017
Hey All!

I'm designing my first game and noticed Outer Mafia had mention of a concise form to include all information on for Review team in a nice spreadsheet, but the link no longer works. Does anyone have a copy of said sheet by any chance?

Once you have your initial design, send a message to a member of the Review team, including all information about your design in a concise form (we recommend using a spreadsheet, here is a good example of a blank one) [/HIGHLIGHT]

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Hey All!

I'm designing my first game and noticed Outer Mafia had mention of a concise form to include all information on for Review team in a nice spreadsheet, but the link no longer works. Does anyone have a copy of said sheet by any chance?
That is... very out of date. As in before I joined the review team out of date.

All you need to send the review team is your game's name, size and complexity

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Attention all of the mafia community :D

We need more replacements. If anyone is willing to be a doll and sign up please and thank you :D

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if this is proper place to ask, but I have an idea for a Mafia game that is decently far along from an idea perspective, but not ready for review team. I'm kind of looking for a partner to help brainstorm some of the final pieces I can't decide on, and offer sage advice and wisdom. If someone is interested, let me know. I would be grateful. I have a lot of details written down in bulletpoint form on Outer Mafia already.

Be warned. This game involves a map. And puzzles.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is proper place to ask, but I have an idea for a Mafia game that is decently far along from an idea perspective, but not ready for review team. I'm kind of looking for a partner to help brainstorm some of the final pieces I can't decide on, and offer sage advice and wisdom. If someone is interested, let me know. I would be grateful. I have a lot of details written down in bulletpoint form on Outer Mafia already.

I have been working for some time in something similar but is still in an early design phase. Maybe we could help each other with our games?

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki

I can help if you want to, I have limited time though.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
👀 i can bug peeps

lj32Bcm.gif

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We have not yet updated the opening posts, but a quick change announcement: we will be pushing The Devil Is a Part-Timer to next season to give Fate some time to hang out in a modchat prior to gamerunning, and instead our next game will be a mini run by Fireblend! Signups will start today - just gotta collect everything but I'm dashing in between sessions at this conference. :)

Mini Sign-ups: Kirby & the Forgotten Land
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
unknown-29.jpg

Kirby and the Forgotten Land Mini Mafia
Gamerunner
: Fireblend
Players: 13
Setup: C9++ Stock/Semi-Open (see details)

To sign up, please post:
preferred short name for voting (if applicable)
pronouns
timezone in UTC

Thank you! And thank you to Fireblend for stepping in to run this game!

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Can I go on replacements?

If you need a player to start I can, but I'm feeling like I should be a replacement until at least mid may.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna sign up as a replacement but there's already been a few replacements so I'll sit this one out.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
May I interest you in playing with a pink void of destruction =D
Normally I certainly would be interested, but unfortunately I'm going to have to sit out for a while as things are going to be hectic at work. (In short, I'm in a team of two - except my manager's leaving at the end of the week, and knowing how long our recruitment process takes, it's going to be a while before she's replaced.)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Normally I certainly would be interested, but unfortunately I'm going to have to sit out for a while as things are going to be hectic at work. (In short, I'm in a team of two - except my manager's leaving at the end of the week, and knowing how long our recruitment process takes, it's going to be a while before she's replaced.)
Hope things get better at work soon o/

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Would love to but just can't. High likelihood I'd have to sub out like last game, then everyone would be upset my replacement won again.
I think you mean thrilled, because we were cheering hard.

Fanto look, it's a game you didn't have to make
Reki what if you played not as a replacement sometime :D
Stantastic red Kirby egg?
turmoil7 someday you'll come back
Kalor it's been a minute
Muffin hey
Royal_Flush yo

...how many people can I tag in one post? :D