61st Grammy Awards |OT| Hosted by Alicia Keys - 8 PM EST/5 PM PST

Oct 25, 2017
I love the internet outrage when someone slightly unknown wins album of the year. The response to Arcade Fire winning in 2011 is still the best. "WHO THE FUCK ARE THE SUBURBS"

Oct 27, 2017
Janelle got totally ignored when she dropped her best album (The ArchAndroid), and then passed over when she released her most approachable work yet. What a fucking disappointment.

Oct 25, 2017
Janelle got totally ignored when she dropped her best album (The ArchAndroid), and then passed over when she released her most approachable work yet. What a fucking disappointment.
Approachable doesn't necessarily mean better. She was snubbed hardcore with Arch and Electric, but I felt this one was a few steps down. Which is a shame, because MAke Me Feel is probably my favorite song/video from her. Rest of the album range from good to skippable.

I do think she won though either way this year. She made leaps in the last two years for her brand.

I still need to give Kacey a listen

Oct 25, 2017
Shallow is Gaga's best non-pop song IMO. I didn't think she had any mountains left to climb but life is about learning, I guess.

Now the question is - can she ever return to POP?

Oct 25, 2017
I went to bed before Album of the Year, but I’m very happy to see Golden Hour won. It’s a great album that everyone should listen to. Kacey has evolved as an artist, and it’s nice to see her getting recognition for it.