• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
"Winning this doesn't make my album any better than any other in that category."

I mean, it literally does. But okay.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been a fan of Kacey for a while, haven't peeped her latest album though - congrats on the win!

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Production wise, terrible

Performances wise, a mixed bag

Alicia Keys was fantastic though.

Overall, a mediocre Grammys night.

Congrats to all the winners though.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad a gay icon won AOTY, even if both of the queer women nominated didn't win. I thought for sure Janelle would take it.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's started.
gayrights.jpg

Kacey Musgraves Is a Gay Icon and the World Needs to Know

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I love the internet outrage when someone slightly unknown wins album of the year. The response to Arcade Fire winning in 2011 is still the best. "WHO THE FUCK ARE THE SUBURBS"

Tagesreste

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Janelle got totally ignored when she dropped her best album (The ArchAndroid), and then passed over when she released her most approachable work yet. What a fucking disappointment.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Shameless plug for my cousin. Please listen to j.s ondara. He's probably gonna blow up soon.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Janelle got totally ignored when she dropped her best album (The ArchAndroid), and then passed over when she released her most approachable work yet. What a fucking disappointment.
Approachable doesn't necessarily mean better. She was snubbed hardcore with Arch and Electric, but I felt this one was a few steps down. Which is a shame, because MAke Me Feel is probably my favorite song/video from her. Rest of the album range from good to skippable.

I do think she won though either way this year. She made leaps in the last two years for her brand.

I still need to give Kacey a listen

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shallow is Gaga's best non-pop song IMO. I didn't think she had any mountains left to climb but life is about learning, I guess.

Now the question is - can she ever return to POP?