• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Lower FPS, stuttering and other issues like delayed controls and whatnot. Is there a way to fix this? I have a 3090 and a Raptor Lake CPU, this game should not have any problems running on my PC whatsever. Is it just a shitty port?

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have Vsync forced on in Nvidia control panel? The original game had performance problems related to that iirc

OP
OP
Demon Lizardman
Oct 25, 2017
NVM, found out that for some reason the game was using my integrated graphics card and not my 3090, oh Ubisoft, when will you stop making bad ports?

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
NVM, found out that for some reason the game was using my integrated graphics card and not my 3090, oh Ubisoft, when will you stop making bad ports?
That's on you. If you're on a desktop PC, and it sounds like you are since I don't think a 3090 laptop exists, then your integrated GPU should not be active at all. Your monitor should be physically connected to your 3090, not your motherboard, and the iGPU should be disabled in the BIOS if it doesn't get disabled automatically.

If you have a legitimate reason to keep the iGPU enabled, such as QuickSync or something then the occasional driver problem is inevitable.

If you don't have a legitimate, concrete reason to keep your intel GPU active you really should disable it as it will cause you nothing but problems.