• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Also:
He's REALLY popular in Latin America, so anti snitching suburban kids in America aren't really his target audience anyways.

912 million views:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
6ix9ne should publish a book called "the art of the deal"

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
On the surface yes it's crazy. But we don't know the conditions of the deal. Is it a 360? Is it performance/stream based. He has to put out two albums and that's all we know.

But yes everyone snitches most rappers ain't shit.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't this dude a pedo or something? Can't we bring that up constantly instead of the snitching?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
giphy.gif

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If this dude doesn't get killed in retaliation for the snitching. I'm gonna say it. Everyone got played by Takeshi da gawd.

people have this idea that the people he slighted have the resources of the CIA and are going to kill him on sight. Most of them got locked up and anybody who is ancillary to it might not want the heat that comes with going after him, or see it as worthwhile. I'm not saying Tekashi is Untouchable, after all he seems like an idiot, but if he's smart enough to get himself bodyguards and never leave home without them he could be fine. This idea that every gang in the US is going to have this dude greenlit is a fairly tale.

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, 6ix9ne is that whisteblower I keep hearing so much about lately?
Crazy

Don't tell me this would be too stupid, this is entirely possible right now and you know it

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
people have this idea that the people he slighted have the resources of the CIA and are going to kill him on sight. Most of them got locked up and anybody who is ancillary to it might not want the heat that comes with going after him, or see it as worthwhile. I'm not saying Tekashi is Untouchable, after all he seems like an idiot, but if he's smart enough to get himself bodyguards and never leave home without them he could be fine. This idea that every gang in the US is going to have this dude greenlit is a fairly tale.

Era can be a few parsecs away from reality...

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Dude isn't gonna be killed on sight that's obvious lol. But he's an idiot he's gonna do some dumb stunt in 1-2 years when he's free that's gonna piss the wrong person off which might end in tragedy.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Dude isn't gonna be killed on sight that's obvious lol. But he's an idiot he's gonna do some dumb stunt in 1-2 years when he's free that's gonna piss the wrong person off which might end in tragedy.

true but he was probably going to do that regardless. Hell the entire reason he snitched was because the people he snitched on had already tried to kill him.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Also:
He's REALLY popular in Latin America, so anti snitching suburban kids in America aren't really his target audience anyways.

912 million views:

This shit went so hard, music like this and fefe with Nicki Minaj are his biggest hits and didn't require massive amounts of gang members and guns.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Also:

912 million views:

While a lot of views, my circles never gave two shits about 69 but well there you go. Anuel A in a Messi Argentina kit triggers me more than it should.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
How are y'all not aware of and caring that he's a predator pedophile who was caught on camera and deserves zero interest?

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Snitch or die trying.

Want to see what this man has to say when he gets a chance to speak