• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 20, 2017
Am I missing something, how can you tell this person is a member of the Labour Party?

'Potentially not one of us' is not good enough when the CLP is rife with it. Corbyn, Momentum and the Left have created an atmosphere where this is encouraged and tolerated. There are people within Momentum who would be banned from the Labour party, but can still influence it from outside. The entire situation is a rotten shit show and it comes from the top down.

I'm at work so my googling is limited, but read the CLP articles from the JC I posted earlier.

Putting this down to 'twitter trolls' when she's being verbally abused in person by regulars is just disgusting.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'Potentially not one of us' is not good enough when the CLP is rife with it. Corbyn, Momentum and the Left have created an atmosphere where this is encouraged and tolerated. There are people within Momentum who would be banned from the Labour party, but can still influence it from outside. The entire situation is a rotten shit show and it comes from the top down.

I'm at work so my googling is limited, but read the CLP articles from the JC I posted earlier.

Putting this down to 'twitter trolls' when she's being verbally abused in person by regulars is just disgusting.
so basically any twitter troll is now a Labour member because it supports your narrative. How does that help actually deal with the problem?

and coming from someone who constantly brings up Russian interference in every political issue you don't seem that fazed about the idea of people outside of a political party potentially disrupting it.

Oct 27, 2017
"We need to stop Eastern Europeans entering the country because they are thieves" - racist
"We need to stop so many people coming in because we haven't got the resources to support them" - not racist.
The second quote is just the dog whistle term used when things like the first quote are unacceptable. The majority of immigrants make a positive contribution to the economy and make less demand on public services than the native population. The latter comments are fuelled by or sympathetic to racism.

If Trump said he only wanted the Mexicans out because he wants to control immigration and they're too much if a strain on resources, would you fall for that shit?

The fact that you would rail on the supposedly widespread racism in the Labour party while providing cover for another form of racism is fucking ludicrous. You're the most disingenuous poster I've seen in some time.

Nov 20, 2017
so basically any twitter troll is now a Labour member because it supports your narrative. How does that help actually deal with the problem?

and coming from someone who constantly brings up Russian interference in every political issues you don't seem that fazed about the idea of people outside of a political party potentially disrupting it.

My narrative? There is no narrative coming from me. There is regular, organised anti-semitic abuse coming from outspoken supporters of Jeremy Corbyn. Thousands upon thousands of them, every single day. Targeting individuals because of their ethnicity. Some are in the party, some are outside of it. You're content for that to happen, I and many others are not. I really don't understand how this hasn't been clamped down on here from day one; the antisemitism crises in Labour is not a smear and equivocating over it leads to more jews being abused and more jews leaving the party.

Deleted member 862

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My narrative? There is no narrative coming from me. There is regular, organised anti-semitic abuse coming from outspoken supporters of Jeremy Corbyn. Thousands upon thousands of them, every single day. Targeting individuals because of their ethnicity. Some are in the party, some are outside of it. You're content for that to happen, I and many others are not. I really don't understand how this hasn't been clamped down on here from day one; the antisemitism crises in Labour is not a smear and equivocating over it leads to more jews being abused and more jews leaving the party.
absolutely nowhere have I ever made a comment that I'm "content" with that. Somebody asked you how you know the comment you pulled out of Labour abuse was actually from someone in the Labour party and you just hand waved it away because it didn't fit the point you were trying to make. Now times that by the thousands of abusive messages that people like Berger get on a daily basis and what? is every single one now attributed to Labour because you said so? If you look at the number of complaints being dealt about 2/3 aren't even from members yet you're happy to muddy the water.

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Is the JC inner circle antisemitic
Are the Labour MPs antisemitic
Are they refusing external investigations
Are they pushing antisemitic policies

hmmmm

replace that with tories and racism towards black and brown people, and that's what actual systemic abuse looks like!

i absolutely feel for people like Luciana, damn near everybody in this thread has expressed their desire for people who have been racist to her to get the boot! Colonel Getafe if you feel like people are "content" for antisemitic abuse to continue then go ahead and report it to the mods!

Nov 20, 2017
absolutely nowhere have I ever made a comment that I'm "content" with that. Somebody asked you how you know the comment you pulled out of Labour abuse was actually from someone in the Labour party and you just hand waved it away because it didn't fit the point you were trying to make. Now times that by the thousands of abusive messages that people like Berger get on a daily basis and what? is every single one now attributed to Labour because you said so? If you look at the number of complaints being dealt about 2/3 aren't even from members yet you're happy to muddy the water.

I'll put this into context for you.

I have a friend who isn't a Labour member or supporter, is a Jew and personally hates Corbyn.

Last year, 2 Labour members out campaigning approached him. They asked if he'd like to vote for Corbyn and he said no. When asked why he told them he was a Jew and felt that Corbyn was a racist.

One of the two Labour campaigners told him he was personally responsible for the deaths of Palestinian children, went on a rant about dropping bombs and being controlled by Zionists.

My friend reported him to his CLP.

A year later, after biweekly requests for updates, he still has no answer on whether the case is referred, being dealt with or otherwise.

The disciplinary process is, like the Chakribatti inquiry, a whitewash.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Is the JC inner circle antisemitic
Are the Labour MPs antisemitic
Are they refusing external investigations
Are they pushing antisemitic policies

hmmmm

replace that with tories and racism towards black and brown people, and that's what actual systemic abuse looks like!

i absolutely feel for people like Luciana, damn near everybody in this thread has expressed their desire for people who have been racist to her to get the boot! Colonel Getafe if you feel like people are "content" for antisemitic abuse to continue then go ahead and report it to the mods!

Ok you jumped the shark on the last point. What Labour policies are antisemetic?

Deleted member 862

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I have a friend who isn't a Labour member or supporter, is a Jew and personally hates Corbyn.

Last year, 2 Labour members out campaigning approached him. They asked if he'd like to vote for Corbyn and he said no. When asked why he told them he was a Jew and felt that Corbyn was a racist.

One of the two Labour campaigners told him he was personally responsible for the deaths of Palestinian children, went on a rant about dropping bombs and being controlled by Zionists.

A year later, after biweekly requests for updates, he still has no answer on whether the case is referred, being dealt with or otherwise.

right, and that should be the focus of the complaints because situations like this aren't being adequately dealt with. Not randoms twitter trolls who have no affiliation to the party but are signal boosted to make a point. You shouldn't need to do that because there's enough rot inside the party that should get the focus.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
right, and that should be the focus of the complaints because situations like this aren't being adequately dealt with. Not randoms twitter trolls who have no affiliation to the party but are signal boosted to make a point. You shouldn't need to do that because there's enough rot inside the party that should get the focus.

Yeah, if the basic personal abuse stuff can't get dealt with then there's no hope for the greyer stuff involving Israel and international politics. Adding a load of extra noise is going to hinder not help sort it out.

Nov 20, 2017

But the people who aren't affiliated with the party are emboldened to do these things because of Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Leadership.

You cannot ignore the fact that racists like Corbyn because they think he's one of them, whether they're in the party or not.

His failure to condemn antisemitism in his name without equivocating it with other forms of racism creates a space for racists. Momentum not being internal to Labour gives them safe harbour. Nowhere near enough is being done, has been done and we're only now at the point where we can actually have Corbyn fans admit that there is a serious antisemitism issue surrounding Corbyn and that it isn't just smearing by tabloids.

Until he gets a grip of it it will continue to get worse, as we've seen today with Hatton joining, and talk of Galloway being readmitted.

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
But the people who aren't affiliated with the party are emboldened to do these things because of Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Leadership.

You cannot ignore the fact that racists like Corbyn because they think he's one of them, whether they're in the party or not.

His failure to condemn antisemitism in his name without equivocating it with other forms of racism creates a space for racists. Momentum not being internal to Labour gives them safe harbour. Nowhere near enough is being done, has been done and we're only now at the point where we can actually have Corbyn fans admit that there is a serious antisemitism issue surrounding Corbyn and that it isn't just smearing by tabloids.

Until he gets a grip of it it will continue to get worse, as we've seen today with Hatton joining, and talk of Galloway being readmitted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45244081

"There's no place whatsoever for anti-Semitisim in our party or anywhere in our society and our whole process is to ensure it doesn't happen."
Mr Corbyn said he was determined to "eradicate it completely" from the party.

you can keep saying things tho, i guess

Nov 20, 2017
How does this tie in with the abuse Diane Abbott gets daily?

It doesn't. That is a separate issue and should be dealt with as severely as any racist abuse towards anyone else in the party. Why do we have to equivocate racism in Labour to racism elsewhere? All these attempts to downplay it are fuelling the rise of it. It's not getting better, it's getting worse.

Corbyn and his leadership team have done everything possible to exacerbate this situation. He doesn't care because he agrees with them. Anyone Zionist is fair game for abuse, regardless of how nasty it is.

Nov 20, 2017

That's hardly the same thing, is it. If he acknowledged that his own supporters were racist, spoke to them directly, told them not to do it in his name then fair enough. Just saying you don't think antisemitism is right, at a distance, as if he were an outside observer is half the trouble.

The problem is specific. Hard left Corbyn supporters foster and harbour racists. He leaves them to it because it's politically inconvenient and because he broadly agrees with them.

Nov 20, 2017
Ok.

Black MP gets abused on twitter - Nothing to do with JC
Jewish MP gets abused on twitter - Get's abuse because of JC.

I don't think the Abbot stuff is anything to do with Corbyn really. It's just bog standard UK racism, his influence on any of it is marginal at best.

The antisemitism comes directly from his words, actions and dogwhistles. He invited them into the party because they'd vote for him and because he agreed with them. He needs them in the party.

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
You cite conclusions on external investigations done on the subject.... he say's they are whitewashed

You show how many actual allegations there are relative to the number of party members.... it's just a slice of it... here's some twitter cunts to get outraged over

You show the leader of the party condemning antisemitism without equivocating it to other forms of racism... he say's it's not direct enough

7FoP.gif

Nov 20, 2017
You cite conclusions on external investigations done on the subject.... he say's they are whitewashed

You show how many actual allegations there are relative to the number of party members.... it's just a slice of it... here's some twitter cunts to get outraged over

You show the leader of the party condemning antisemitism without equivocating it to other forms of racism... he say's it's not direct enough

7FoP.gif

The report at the beginning said there was basically no issue. Here we are in 2019, and the party has split because a CLP full of racists has bullied a pregnant Jewish MP.

We don't know what the real numbers are because Formby isn't telling us. We know for instance that she only gave figures for the last year, there's no facts available to say how many labour members were reported for antisemitism.

I said Corbyn needs to say no antisemitism in his name, with no equivocation. That is not what you posted.

He does this. He's done it with brexit all along. He lies about his position routinely. Antisemitism in labour, as it is now, is almost singlehandedly down to installing Corbyn as leader. He brought in the virulent racists and he protects them in the party, while offering no support to Jews under attack.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the Abbot stuff is anything to do with Corbyn really. It's just bog standard UK racism, his influence on any of it is marginal at best.

The antisemitism comes directly from his words, actions and dogwhistles. He invited them into the party because they'd vote for him and because he agreed with them. He needs them in the party.
Do you agree anti immigrant and poc comes from the Tories and this makes them join the Tories?

Nov 20, 2017
Do you agree anti immigrant and poc comes from the Tories and this makes them join the Tories?

Of course I do, and it's one of the reasons I've spent a good chunk of my adult life fighting them.

What that has to do with corbyn's racist friends is anyone's guess. Labour is supposed to be the anti-racism party, we know the Tories are scum.

Deleted member 835

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course I do, and it's one of the reasons I've spent a good chunk of my adult life fighting them.

What that has to do with corbyn's racist friends is anyone's guess. Labour is supposed to be the anti-racism party, we know the Tories are scum.
I was just checking after we had other dude defending them. I don't like Corbyn at all btw so yoi won't see me defending him

Atrophis

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Zappy. So concerned about racism (but only one type of racism for some reason). Gets himself banned for excusing racism.

Simon21

Apr 25, 2018
I'd just add that you also don't get to, quite rightly, point out racism in the Conservatives by talking about what Johnson/Rees-Mogg etc. have said, then turn around and suggest antisemitism in Labour can only be judged and discussed in terms of times it has been officially documented and dealt with as such. It's applying a different standard of evidence to each side.

If those within the Tories can be judged for comments made in unofficial contexts, dogwhistles, riling up supporters via veiled rhetoric, etc., which they absolutely should be, then the same should go for Labour. Bringing up official statistics about complaints and procedures doesn't deal with that side of things at all.

StalinTheCat

Oct 30, 2017
And the leave campaign wasn't exclusively lead by Johnson and Gove. But they were the main figures. As for the "both sides" point, I hope we haven't reached a point where we can't criticize failed campaigns from any political perspective. Both the political programs being presented by the leave campaign and the remain campaign deserve criticism.

No, this is not what you wrote.
You compared the two campaigns, making a clear comparison between the xenophobia and racism led by Gove, Johnson, Leave.EU, Farage etc. with some of the policies of the Tory government.
This is disingenuous at best. The remain campaign was a steaming pile of shit, mostly because they never really had a leader that was able to show how much of the leave shit was absolute rubbish, but saying that they are somehow similar is absolutely not correct.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd just add that you also don't get to, quite rightly, point out racism in the Conservatives by talking about what Johnson/Rees-Mogg etc. have said, then turn around and suggest antisemitism in Labour can only be judged and discussed in terms of times it has been officially documented and dealt with as such. It's applying a different standard of evidence to each side.

If those within the Tories can be judged for comments made in unofficial contexts, dogwhistles, riling up supporters via veiled rhetoric, etc., which they absolutely should be, then the same should go for Labour. Bringing up official statistics about complaints and procedures doesn't deal with that side of things at all.

No there is a difference those comments are made by sitting MPs and former cabinet member. People are trying to say Social Meida post made by non-Labour members is a Labour problem.

And that is one of the major failings of Luciana Berger's comments. While she has undoubtedly faced anti-semetism inside the Labour party herself and Margaret Hodge want to ascribe all anti-semetic abuse they have received to Labour party members.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/...igures-released-by-general-secretary-1.479908

Jewish MPs Ruth Smeeth and Dame Margaret Hodge suggested "thousands" of allegations of Jew-hate had been omitted from figures released on Monday.

Omitted because there was no proof that the people were Labour members.

Nov 20, 2017
thanks for the clarification. and i need to start seeing sources for all those bold claims you've made on corbyns supposed racism.

Okay. I'm going to waste time here that I don't have because this is important.

1. Jeremy Corbyn speaking out in defence of Sheikh Raed Salah.

Here is a Tweet from Jeremy Corbyn. Presumably smearing himself. Maybe his account was hacked by conspiratorial Jews. I dunno. Let's see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/189057251745603586

Jeremy Corbyn @jeremycorbyn
Delighted that Sheikh Raed Salah was won his appeal against the Home Secretary on all counts. His voice of the Palestinians must be heard.[/quote]

Salah is a blood libeller. Here is a direct quote from him in 2007. So, to be clear, 5 years before Corbyn's tweet.

"We have never allowed ourselves to knead the bread that breaks the fast in the holy month of Ramadan with children's blood. Whoever wants a more thorough explanation, let him ask what used to happen to some children in Europe, whose blood was mixed in with the dough of the holy bread."

Salah was also jailed for funding Hamas, and had accused Jews of being behind 9/11, even saying that Jews were warned not to go to work at the twin towers that day. Oh and he has expressed a desire for Jerusalem to be the capital of the global caliphate.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/salah-corbyn/

In 2011, Salah was arrested by British police, before he was due to speak at an event with Jeremy Corbyn.

The sheikh had been due to attend a House of Commons meeting on Wednesday evening along with Labour MPs including Jeremy Corbyn, Richard Burden and Yasmin Qureshi.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13969105

Here is a video of Jeremy Corbyn from 2012.

Please watch it.

"He is far from a dangerous man. He is a very honoured citizen. He represents his people extremely well and his is a voice that must be heard."

That's a direct quote.

Problematic? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

Then we can move on to the next one.

I estimate there are 15 of these.

But we'll see. Another one or two might pop up.[/quote]

2. Jeremy Corbyn repeatedly defends Hamas

Let's start with a little background.

Hamas is recognised as a terrorist organisation. By Britain. By the United States. By the European Union. By Israel. They indulge in such peaceful activities as suicide bombings and rocket attacks.

Their attacks against civilians have been labelled as war crimes and crimes against humanity by Human Rights Watch. Citation needed, 2Pac! No worries, lad.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2002/11/02/israel/pa-suicide-bombers-commit-crimes-against-humanity

Their charter contains the following:

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree (evidently a certain kind of tree), would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

]http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Here is a video where Jeremy Corbyn refers to "friends from Hamas" and says "unfortunately, Israel would not allow them to travel here".

I don't think it's a conspiratorial Jew dressed as Jeremy Corbyn, but I can't be 100% sure.

One of Hamas' political leaders, Khaled Mashal, is a nice man. Here's what he said about Hamas terrorists.

"By God, they are the most exalted and the noblest of people. After the knives used by the people of the West Bank and Jerusalem - can anyone possibly have an excuse to abandon the path of Jihad?"

In an (unfortunately now deleted) article written by Jeremy Corbyn in the Morning Star, he spoke of enjoying a takeaway dinner and chatting politics with this man during a long meeting. When questioned years later, he said he did not recall any takeaway dinners.

On multiple occasions, Corbyn has questioned Hamas and Hezbollah being labelled as terrorists:
"The idea that an organisation that is dedicated towards the good of the Palestinian people and bringing about long-term peace and social justice and political justice in the whole region should be labelled as a terrorist organisation by the British government is really a big, big historical mistake."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/02/tory-attack-ad-corbyn-remarks-context
Here he is asking for them to be removed from the UK's own "proscribed list" of terrorist groups:

"At some point, Hamas should be removed from this list because contacts with Hamas by politicians are increasing day after day. All want to find a peaceful solution to the problem."

"Hamas, too, has thus far proven that it is committed to the process. It encourages these contacts and wants to get some sort of recognition of it. Therefore, this will one day take place."[

If this isn't enough, how about Corbyn on his favourite news network, Iranian Press TV? Here, he was discussing the release of several Hamas terrorists in a prisoner exchange agreement.

"You have to ask the question why they are in prison in the first place. I'm glad that those who were released were released. I met many of the brothers, including the brother who's been speaking here when they came out of prison, when I was in Doha earlier this year."

The "brother" in question was a convicted Hamas terrorist named Dr Abdul Aziz Umar, who received seven life sentences for organising a suicide bombing that killed seven Israeli citizens in a cafe. He is believed to have been involved in several other attacks, killing more than 100 people in total.

DjQgHAOWsAAyXRi

DjQgHAOW0AIhqYM

DjQgHf8XgAEbfyf

DjQgHgKX4AUmN2E

"I'm glad that those who were released were released.

Problematic?

Smears?

3. Corbyn's links with antisemitic conspiracy theorists

Jeremy Corbyn had a 10 year association with Deir Yassin Remembered (DYR). Here he is at an event in 2013.

TELEMMGLPICT000127606455_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFvvtRDs0z3qKbSB0QJVoxuUlYb5yLijCEaC3hTP3Qbc.jpeg

Here he is at an event in 2005.

TELEMMGLPICT000127606453_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFmdtdovgxskirSSG45rbt8ln2ILBsiMrDQZ-Kcc3J1M.jpeg

Gill Kaffash, a co-organiser of one of its annual events that Corbyn regularly attended, had the following to say:

"Jeremy was a stalwart of DYR... a very important supporter. You can rely on Jeremy. He came to this house and sat in that chair."

And you're probably wondering about her views on the Holocaust, right? I know I am.

"I don't think there is evidence gas chambers were used to exterminate Jews. I don't think there is evidence of a policy of extermination."

The founder of the group was Paul Eisen.

Now, as I'm sure you are too, I'm often asked what my favourite of Eisen's writings is.

To which I instantly respond that I'm a big fan of his 2008 masterpiece: My Life as a Holocaust Denier

https://www.righteousjews.org/article27a.html

Mind you, there is fierce competition.

He once spoke of "rehumanising" Adolf Hitler. He said Holocaust denial as an "entirely honourable thing".

Now, in fairness to Jeremy, wizard of Labour values, grandad of my heart, he was not alone in being fooled by the DYR. The Palestine Solidarity Campaign were too. Although they withdrew support in 2007, after the Hitler stuff, before the penning of my favourite Eisen text. They got out when they realised it was an antisemitic, Holocaust denial group, in other words.

Jeremy Corbyn, lord of peace, remained a supporter until at least 2013. Maybe later. We can't know for sure.

He might not have known though, right?

Well Jeff Halper warned Corbyn about Eisen in 2005, which is when Halper bailed.

Mr Clarke-Lowe, another Holocaust denier and a close friend of Mr Eisen's, said: "It would have been surprising if Jeremy Corbyn didn't know about Paul's views. He may have thought Deir Yassin was a good cause regardless of Paul Eisen's views. But it is unlikely he didn't know about Paul's views."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...s-10-year-association-group-denies-holocaust/

Now maybe this was a one off mistake. Who hadn't accidentally supported Holocaust deniers for ten years ffs? Live a little, you do-gooders.

Well then, let's talk about Stephen Sizer.

Reverend Stephen Sizer is a lovely man.

You might know him for such actions as:

- Sharing Israel 9/11 conspiracies on Facebook (one article was a bit ambiguous in its title tbf - a subtle article entitled '9/11 Israel Did It')
- Defending Hamas terrorists.
- Sharing Holocaust denial content on Facebook.
- Hosting a speaker at his church who thinks suicide bombers are martyrs.
- Having tea with Sheikh Raed Salah (remember him?).
- Posted a link supporting KKK leader David Duke.

http://archbishopcranmer.com/lets-n...was-responsible-for-the-9-11-terror-attacks/[

Dear Right Reverend Christopher Hill

I am sorry to hear that problems have arisen, for Reverend Stephen Sizer, at least in part due to a technical oversight in terms of computer links.

Reverend Stephen Sizer seems to have come under attack by certain individuals intent on discrediting the excellent work that Stephen does in highlighting the injustices of the Palestinian Israeli situation, in particular by his very thorough analysis of "Christian Zionism". Might I suggest that such criticism is part of a wider pattern of demonising those who dare to stand up and speak out against Zionism, a philosophy that precludes the existence of the state of Palestine?

Your own expertise, wisdom and experience will, I am sure, allow you to appreciate just how much distance exists between anti Semitism, anti Zionism, and anti Israeli government actions for that matter. Overzealous critics find it convenient to conflate them all. Active and well informed individuals such as Reverend Stephen Sizer, withstand a considerable amount of inappropriate criticism. Indeed many MPs and Peers are also attacked.

The internet is a complicated piece of technology and with the best will in the world, imperfect links are made and one would have to spend 8 hours a day "surfing" the net just to be 100% certain one's views to not become contaminated in any way at all. Even then, connections can inadvertently be made.

I do hope you'll take the above into consideration when meeting with Reverend Stephen Sizer today, for I do admire the excellent work that he does and personally, I would give no credence at all to any claims that he is anti-Semitic.

With kind regards

Jeremy Corbyn MP
Islington North

For absolute fuck sake :lol:

Sizer's "technical difficulties" also led him here.

In September 2014, Sizer attended the "Second New Horizon Conference" in Tehran where 9/11 conspiracy theories such as "Zionist Fingerprints on the 9/11 Cover-up" and "9/11 and the Holocaust as pro-Zionist 'Public myths'" were under discussion.

]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Sizer

Any of this problematic?

4. The mural and fallout

The start of the most recent antisemitism scandal goes back to the revelation that Corbyn defended an antisemitic mural on Facebook.

DY-m8hXW4AE32O0

Let's go off on a quick tangent...

Yvonne Ridley is an interesting character. She was in the Respect Party with Corbyn's good friend George Galloway. She is also an antisemite.

Evidence?
"David Miliband is a self-serving, vain pipsqueak… who trampled over the dead babies of Gaza to stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Miliband is a gutless little weasel who lost more than his foreskin when he was circumcised"

David is, of course, a Jew.

https://yvonneridley.org/analysis-and-opinion/israels-60th-independence-day/[

In another blog post, she said Israel "is on the path of reviving the policies of Adolf Hitler" and that Israeli politicians are "promoting a Final Solution for Gaza".

https://yvonneridley.org/analysis-and-opinion/israeli-politicians-promote-a-final-solution-for-gaza/

She once made reference to "Zionists" having "tentacles everywhere".

Here she is with Corbyn on Iranian Press TV:

Here they are again:

article-2146.jpg

End of tangent.

Now, far from being a right-wing media conspiracy, this Facebook comment was brought up by a Jewish Labour MP. Luciana Berger, to be exact.

Initially, there was an attempt to deny the mural was antisemitic. Even on here, several Corbyn supporters took this line. Eventually, Corbyn said the following:

"I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image I was commenting on, the contents of which are deeply disturbing and anti-Semitic," he said. "I am opposed to the production of anti-Semitic material of any kind, and the defence of free speech cannot be used as a justification for the promotion of anti-Semitism in any form."

Note the absence of a "sorry". That did not appear until his third statement on the mural.

It's somewhat laughable that he leapt to the defence of a mural he didn't see. It's more laughable to suggest that he did see it and didn't notice it was antisemitic.

Jeremy Corbyn was subsequently found to have been a member of multiple other Facebook groups containing antisemitic remarks.

One of them was 'Palestine Live'. An analysis of this group found that 64% of all posts in it were antisemitic.

ttp://david-collier.com/exclusive-corbyn-antisemitism/

Here is an interesting post...

corbynmadsgilbert.jpg

Here are some things you should know about Mads Gilbert:

1. Gilbert was banned from entering Israel because there had been revealed close ties between Gilbert and Hamas-leaders.

2. He has been accused of facilitating Hamas propaganda.

3. He worked at Al-Shifa Hospital, which intelligence sources have identified as a de facto Hamas base.

4. He once said the 9/11 attackers had "a moral right to attack the US".

There is also some contradictory information on Corbyn's participation in the group.

Corbyn claimed he never saw any of the antisemitic posts and was unaware there were any (64% of all content remember). John McDonnell claimed Corbyn left after he became aware of antisemitic posts.

It is with all of this context - and with the context from my previous 3 posts on this, that the JLC said:

"He never sees or understands the anti-Semitism, whether it is from overseas terrorist groups or local Facebook groups. Now, he belatedly acknowledges a mural was anti-Semitic. Like so much else in this area, it is far too little, far too late, with no serious attempt to understand or tackle the damage to Jews and the Labour Party."

"Hizbollah commits terrorist atrocities against Jews, but Corbyn calls them his friends and attends pro-Hizbollah rallies in London. Exactly the same goes for Hamas. Raed Salah says Jews kill Christian children to drink their blood. Corbyn opposes his extradition and invites him for tea at the House of Commons. These are not the only cases. He is repeatedly found alongside people with blatantly anti-Semitic views, but claims never to hear or read them."

]https://www.thejlc.org/letter_to_jeremy_corbyn

Jeremy Corbyn was subsequently criticised for failing to meet Jewish groups and discuss these issues.

He responded by going to a meeting with a fringe Jewish group, Jewdas - a group which criticised protests by other Jewish groups against Corbyn. It is an anti-Israeli group, which said the accusations against Corbyn came from Conservatives (as we've learned...they didn't).

It is an anti-capitalist group.

It called Jewish people protesting against Corbyn "non-Jews"

It is the group that once Tweeted this:

Israel is itself a steaming pile of sewage which needs to be properly disposed of.

Problematic?

Spuck-

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

Literally the only person talking about Galloway being readmitted..is Galloway. You're reaching (again)

lemonhat

Dec 6, 2018
Windrush is 100% racist

It's unbelievable this even needs to be pointed out.

The hostile environment policy is one of the most disgustingly racist pieces of legislation in recent British history. Our current PM put together the legislation and has suffered no consequences for it. The coalition government voted it through. Ed Miliband's Labour abstained, including the seven idiots who split yesterday who claim to care so much about all forms of racism (Angela Smith at least helped reduce the amount of racists in the Labour Party by removing herself from it I suppose). Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnel were amongst the few Labour MPs who voted against it, pointing out how racist it was (along with the SNP, PC, etc).

This thread is an absolute horror show.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017

I mean of course they should, but have you seen many headlines regarding "the ongoing racism of the Tory party". They're demonstrably racist on a policy level again and again and that is barely even news. While Labour has anti-semetic members and it's stuck to them like glue. It's right that Labour gets held to the fire on their weaknesses but the silence on the tories problems with regards racism is deafening. As if it's totally fine and accepted.

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Okay. I'm going to waste time here that I don't have because this is important.

1. Jeremy Corbyn speaking out in defence of Sheikh Raed Salah.

Here is a Tweet from Jeremy Corbyn. Presumably smearing himself. Maybe his account was hacked by conspiratorial Jews. I dunno. Let's see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/189057251745603586

Jeremy Corbyn @jeremycorbyn
Delighted that Sheikh Raed Salah was won his appeal against the Home Secretary on all counts. His voice of the Palestinians must be heard.
Salah is a blood libeller. Here is a direct quote from him in 2007. So, to be clear, 5 years before Corbyn's tweet.

Salah was also jailed for funding Hamas, and had accused Jews of being behind 9/11, even saying that Jews were warned not to go to work at the twin towers that day. Oh and he has expressed a desire for Jerusalem to be the capital of the global caliphate.

In 2011, Salah was arrested by British police, before he was due to speak at an event with Jeremy Corbyn.

Please watch it.

That's a direct quote.

But we'll see. Another one or two might pop up.[/quote]

Hamas is recognised as a terrorist organisation. By Britain. By the United States. By the European Union. By Israel. They indulge in such peaceful activities as suicide bombings and rocket attacks.

Their attacks against civilians have been labelled as war crimes and crimes against humanity by Human Rights Watch. Citation needed, 2Pac! No worries, lad.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2002/11/02/israel/pa-suicide-bombers-commit-crimes-against-humanity

Here is a video where Jeremy Corbyn refers to "friends from Hamas" and says "unfortunately, Israel would not allow them to travel here".

I don't think it's a conspiratorial Jew dressed as Jeremy Corbyn, but I can't be 100% sure.

One of Hamas' political leaders, Khaled Mashal, is a nice man. Here's what he said about Hamas terrorists.

In an (unfortunately now deleted) article written by Jeremy Corbyn in the Morning Star, he spoke of enjoying a takeaway dinner and chatting politics with this man during a long meeting. When questioned years later, he said he did not recall any takeaway dinners.

On multiple occasions, Corbyn has questioned Hamas and Hezbollah being labelled as terrorists:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/02/tory-attack-ad-corbyn-remarks-context
Here he is asking for them to be removed from the UK's own "proscribed list" of terrorist groups:

If this isn't enough, how about Corbyn on his favourite news network, Iranian Press TV? Here, he was discussing the release of several Hamas terrorists in a prisoner exchange agreement.

The "brother" in question was a convicted Hamas terrorist named Dr Abdul Aziz Umar, who received seven life sentences for organising a suicide bombing that killed seven Israeli citizens in a cafe. He is believed to have been involved in several other attacks, killing more than 100 people in total.

DjQgHAOWsAAyXRi

DjQgHAOW0AIhqYM

DjQgHf8XgAEbfyf

DjQgHgKX4AUmN2E

Problematic?

Smears?

Jeremy Corbyn had a 10 year association with Deir Yassin Remembered (DYR). Here he is at an event in 2013.

TELEMMGLPICT000127606455_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFvvtRDs0z3qKbSB0QJVoxuUlYb5yLijCEaC3hTP3Qbc.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000127606453_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFmdtdovgxskirSSG45rbt8ln2ILBsiMrDQZ-Kcc3J1M.jpeg

Gill Kaffash, a co-organiser of one of its annual events that Corbyn regularly attended, had the following to say:

And you're probably wondering about her views on the Holocaust, right? I know I am.

Now, as I'm sure you are too, I'm often asked what my favourite of Eisen's writings is.

To which I instantly respond that I'm a big fan of his 2008 masterpiece: My Life as a Holocaust Denier

He once spoke of "rehumanising" Adolf Hitler. He said Holocaust denial as an "entirely honourable thing".

Now, in fairness to Jeremy, wizard of Labour values, grandad of my heart, he was not alone in being fooled by the DYR. The Palestine Solidarity Campaign were too. Although they withdrew support in 2007, after the Hitler stuff, before the penning of my favourite Eisen text. They got out when they realised it was an antisemitic, Holocaust denial group, in other words.

Jeremy Corbyn, lord of peace, remained a supporter until at least 2013. Maybe later. We can't know for sure.

Well Jeff Halper warned Corbyn about Eisen in 2005, which is when Halper bailed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...s-10-year-association-group-denies-holocaust/

Now maybe this was a one off mistake. Who hadn't accidentally supported Holocaust deniers for ten years ffs? Live a little, you do-gooders.

- Sharing Israel 9/11 conspiracies on Facebook (one article was a bit ambiguous in its title tbf - a subtle article entitled '9/11 Israel Did It')

http://archbishopcranmer.com/lets-n...was-responsible-for-the-9-11-terror-attacks/[

Any of this problematic?

4. The mural and fallout

The start of the most recent antisemitism scandal goes back to the revelation that Corbyn defended an antisemitic mural on Facebook.

DY-m8hXW4AE32O0

Yvonne Ridley is an interesting character. She was in the Respect Party with Corbyn's good friend George Galloway. She is also an antisemite.

Evidence?

In another blog post, she said Israel "is on the path of reviving the policies of Adolf Hitler" and that Israeli politicians are "promoting a Final Solution for Gaza".

https://yvonneridley.org/analysis-and-opinion/israeli-politicians-promote-a-final-solution-for-gaza/

Here they are again:

article-2146.jpg

End of tangent.

Now, far from being a right-wing media conspiracy, this Facebook comment was brought up by a Jewish Labour MP. Luciana Berger, to be exact.

Initially, there was an attempt to deny the mural was antisemitic. Even on here, several Corbyn supporters took this line. Eventually, Corbyn said the following:

Note the absence of a "sorry". That did not appear until his third statement on the mural.

It's somewhat laughable that he leapt to the defence of a mural he didn't see. It's more laughable to suggest that he did see it and didn't notice it was antisemitic.

Jeremy Corbyn was subsequently found to have been a member of multiple other Facebook groups containing antisemitic remarks.

One of them was 'Palestine Live'. An analysis of this group found that 64% of all posts in it were antisemitic.

corbynmadsgilbert.jpg

1. Gilbert was banned from entering Israel because there had been revealed close ties between Gilbert and Hamas-leaders.

3. He worked at Al-Shifa Hospital, which intelligence sources have identified as a de facto Hamas base.

There is also some contradictory information on Corbyn's participation in the group.

Corbyn claimed he never saw any of the antisemitic posts and was unaware there were any (64% of all content remember). John McDonnell claimed Corbyn left after he became aware of antisemitic posts.

It is with all of this context - and with the context from my previous 3 posts on this, that the JLC said:

Jeremy Corbyn was subsequently criticised for failing to meet Jewish groups and discuss these issues.

He responded by going to a meeting with a fringe Jewish group, Jewdas - a group which criticised protests by other Jewish groups against Corbyn. It is an anti-Israeli group, which said the accusations against Corbyn came from Conservatives (as we've learned...they didn't).

Problematic?
[/QUOTE]

At worst he's occasionally aligned himself with problematic individuals due to their shared opinions on the evils of the Israeli government, typically at gatherings on said evil regime. This is not the smoking gun you think it is.

Nov 20, 2017

Please watch it.

That's a direct quote.

But we'll see. Another one or two might pop up.

DjQgHAOWsAAyXRi

DjQgHAOW0AIhqYM

DjQgHf8XgAEbfyf

DjQgHgKX4AUmN2E

Problematic?

Smears?

Any of this problematic?

4. The mural and fallout

DY-m8hXW4AE32O0

Evidence?

Here they are again:

article-2146.jpg

End of tangent.

corbynmadsgilbert.jpg

Problematic?
[/QUOTE]

At worst he's occasionally aligned himself with problematic individuals due to their shared opinions on the evils of the Israeli government, typically at gatherings on said evil regime. This is not the smoking gun you think it is.[/QUOTE]

If we're going to ban people for excusing racism.

Spuck-

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

Please watch it.

That's a direct quote.

But we'll see. Another one or two might pop up.

DjQgHAOWsAAyXRi

DjQgHAOW0AIhqYM

DjQgHf8XgAEbfyf

DjQgHgKX4AUmN2E

Problematic?

Smears?

Any of this problematic?

4. The mural and fallout

DY-m8hXW4AE32O0

Evidence?

Here they are again:

article-2146.jpg

End of tangent.

corbynmadsgilbert.jpg

Problematic?
[/QUOTE]

At worst he's occasionally aligned himself with problematic individuals due to their shared opinions on the evils of the Israeli government, typically at gatherings on said evil regime. This is not the smoking gun you think it is.[/QUOTE]

He once clicked like on a facebook post and later removed it.

Basically Hitler 2.0

Nov 20, 2017

DjQgHAOWsAAyXRi

DjQgHAOW0AIhqYM

DjQgHf8XgAEbfyf

DjQgHgKX4AUmN2E

Problematic?

Smears?

Any of this problematic?

4. The mural and fallout

DY-m8hXW4AE32O0

Evidence?

Here they are again:

article-2146.jpg

End of tangent.

corbynmadsgilbert.jpg

Problematic?

He once clicked like on a facebook post and later removed it.

Basically Hitler 2.0[/QUOTE]

No, he repeatedly associates and supports confirmed antisemites. It's inarguable. Now who is excusing racism?

Deleted member 835

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's unbelievable this even needs to be pointed out.

The hostile environment policy is one of the most disgustingly racist pieces of legislation in recent British history. Our current PM put together the legislation and has suffered no consequences for it. The coalition government voted it through. Ed Miliband's Labour abstained, including the seven idiots who split yesterday who claim to care so much about all forms of racism (Angela Smith at least helped reduce the amount of racists in the Labour Party by removing herself from it I suppose). Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnel were amongst the few Labour MPs who voted against it, pointing out how racist it was (along with the SNP, PC, etc).

This thread is an absolute horror show.
Dude was basically doing it the whole thread. People that are so far up the Tories ass they excuse everything. I also find there is a increase of people that seem to wave off racism towards poc, yet go ham over antisemitism. You see this in the news (papers and tv) a hell of a lot

Oct 26, 2017

This tale might've landed a little better if you hadn't spent the last few years frothing and spinning every conceivable conspiracy that Corbyn is allegedly involved with. All this is really is an anecdote from someone who hates Corbyn about someone who hates Corbyn. You can claim he's shit, useless or a fucking dolt, but racist? You're just as deluded as your friend.

Ah yes, the mega smoking gun from your ready to go smoking gun archive. Your obsession with Israel seems to be interfering with your judgement there. Who Israel regard as a terrorist organisation shouldn't even be entertained.

Nov 20, 2017
Dude was basically doing it the whole thread. People that are so far up the Tories ass they excuse everything. I also find there is a increase of people that seem to wave off racism towards poc, yet go ham over antisemitism. You see this in the news (papers and tv) a hell of a lot

Likewise, what I'm seeing right now is a bunch of supposed anti racists waving away holocaust denial, blood libel and specific Jew related attacks.

I do not have an obsession with Israel, I have an obsession with Corbyn, because I personally, as an office in the Labour party, had to deal with multiple instances of it and I'm still seeing people tell me it's a smear.