• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Is anyone else afraid that people along the coast are starting to not take these tsunami warnings very seriously?

I mean the last like 4 or 5 major ones have turned into nothing every time

PaJeppy

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Is anyone else afraid that people along the coast are starting to not take these tsunami warnings very seriously?

I mean the last like 4 or 5 major ones have turned into nothing every time

For some I would think so.

It should be viewed more as a wake up call. I know the wife and I have talked about having an emergency bag we could just grab, toss in the truck and go. I think it's time to make that now.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
For some I would think so.

It should be viewed more as a wake up call. I know the wife and I have talked about having an emergency bag we could just grab, toss in the truck and go. I think it's time to make that now.

An Oh Shit Sack? Yeah I have one in the cabinet next to the garage door.

Water, food, radio, flares, blanket and a few bottles of Rum as well as a few other things.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I just woke up just now, with a text from 3AM from my parents asking if I was ok. Down in CA, so didn't even receive any emergency system texts on my phone. I woke up all confused and then saw the 7.9... I'm REALLY surprised the tsunami is cancelled for along BC! Usually tsunamis from Alaska area do come down along there.