• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
He might have difficulty with some of the puzzles with the game. I didn't play Link's Awakening till I was 12 and even then the game frustrated me cause I had no idea where to go or what to do. Didn't beat it till I was around 18.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"You see son.....when I was a kid, Link's weapons didn't break all the time"

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Recently played this game too and yeah it's fantastic. I still need to finish it but what i played was awesome.

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite Zelda game, and the one most in need of some kind of remake.

Now that Nintendo has moved on from the 3DS, I guess a remake based on A Link Between Worlds wouldn't be likely.

Pimienta

Oct 25, 2017
I replayed that before the end of 2017 and I was stuck for a while during the trading sequence.

Great game tho.

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
My favorite one. My son completed Breath of the Wild and is going through Twilight Princess. He is 7 btw, I promised he would get Wind Waker after twilight princess.

Did you create a Nintendo id for him, or is he playing on your 3ds account?

OP
OP
Tebunker

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I sweat this game has the best Zelda music. The GB limitations just made them work that much harder to make the music memorable. There are subtle switches and tweaks you only catch because you've been playing this series for decades like me.

Note I was 8, i think, when I first played Zelda in 1987, when we got our NES for Christmas. So it's been neat seeing him want to take on Zelda games. He tried the oracle games and minish cap and some BOTW and Windwaker, but this one looks like its sticking. ALTTP will have to be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.