• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
1dc765f9-985f-44b6-b57dg6.jpeg
She could easily pass for 77.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3k hours? She's more of a gamer than the majority of the internet. hehehe

What a cute story. Really nice to see it.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Article fails to mention that the woman was actually 29 years old when she started playing. Animal Crossing is a wicked game that will suck all the hours of your life away. Beware!

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Third/fourth age gaming will become a trend with our generations of gamers.

Also, family gaming and Animal Crossing has remind me this heart-wretching story :

1PA8D.jpg
I've seen this so many times, yet every single time I burst into tears. I knew what was behind that spoiler and yet I clicked.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Damn, she's got more hours clocked on this one game than I have on Steam, 3DS, PS4, PS3 and my original DS combined lol

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool video, I skipped around quite a bit but she seems really proud of her town.
yeah, she seemed really proud and wanted to show off everything she's done. i also found it so cute how she really likes some of the animals but finds some of them annoying.
according to the video, she also likes pokemon and professor layton games. she's a pretty cool grandma.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
"..seen by 3 to 4 million people, what do you think about that?"

"scary!"

nana knows whats up.

Uncleslappy

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
So pumped for retirement. Imagine having all that time on your hands and no guilt about enjoying yourself like this.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
That old AC comic falls apart when you realize your in-game mom is constantly sending you letters and presents, but the whole idea of it is still sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.

That grandma is the best though.

Coztoomba

Oct 28, 2017
Back when I bought a New 3DS XL and searched for top ten games to play, Animal Crossing NL would be top 5 every time. I ignored it because I thought it was a kids game (I was mid 30's). One day Target had it for $10. Thought I would see what all the fuss was about. First few days I thought "this is it?". 500 hours over 2 towns later... Top 5 game all time for me. So chill, so charming, I can't believe how much it pulled me in.

3000+ is impressive.