• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
Seems like the admin is working on getting it back up according to his twitter, so I guess we'll see what happens. Would be a shame if it got up on some other service.
hopefully they'll be left with some russian hosting site that is happy to host anything and is already blacklisted due to spam and whatever else. they'll have a absolutely awful experience (slow speeds, constantly down) and it'll just put the shitgoblins off using it altogether.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
LMAO.

Honestly, it's depressing really.

There are two ways you can interpret this:

1. Why are these people willfully debasing themselves, putting a shmuck like me on some weird pedestal of hatred. It's so sad. I pity them.

2. I am a glorious social justice warrior and bigots everywhere recoil at the sight of my fiery posts. Their hatred is proof I'm on the right track.

Why did you pick #1 when you could have picked #2?

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
At the very least, KiwiFarms seems to be intermittent. Currently down again as of the time of posting. I just wanted to see if I was as famous as Fat4All. :(

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the website gets shut down for good.
I would love for it to be banned and have to go to the dark net to access instead.

at least that way less people are bound to go to it

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Kiwifarms is just one site out of many dedicated to tracking the activity of users here. The vocally progressive posters among us are talked about on a daily basis. Those losers have nothing better to do with their lives.

Andrew-Ryan

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Kiwi farms admin/owner is too big a pedo even for 8ch. Was kicked off the development team because he allowed that stuff and as a resulted created another chan with the expressed will to host that stuff. Honestly think it's a shitter place than any chan. At least chans are anonymous and non account based so there's an element of frivolity and disposability in terms of the comments and the mentality. Fleeting in a sense. Kiwi farms is account based so users put huge amount of effort into cultivating that long terms shitty personality.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kiwi farms admin/owner is too big a pedo even for 8ch. Was kicked off the development team because he allowed that stuff and as a resulted created another chan with the expressed will to host that stuff. Honestly think it's a shitter place than any chan. At least chans are anonymous and non account based so there's an element of frivolity and disposability in terms of the comments and the mentality. Fleeting in a sense. Kiwi farms is account based so users put huge amount of effort into cultivating that long terms shitty personality.

Wait, this guy created another chan that's worse than 8chan?

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love the sound of resetera users frantically searching kiwifarms to see if they made the cut...in the morning.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
16chan. It died I think, didn't have any legs thankfully. It's many reason for existing was for pedo fanfiction and drawings that hotwheeles from 8ch wouldn't allow.

Well I was gonna ask why hasn't that one been shut down but if it couldnt even support itself is a bonus. It's weird how the chans seem to fracture off into more extreme groups bit by bit

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Well I was gonna ask why hasn't that one been shut down but if it couldnt even support itself is a bonus. It's weird how the chans seem to fracture off into more extreme groups bit by bit
Yeah I just searched up a list of chans and all of the ones you'd expect to exist do. like 420chan, and superchan and all the other random sites.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
If i'm Putin id just call up one of my cronies to offer up hosting services for these sites.

Would be interesting to see who steps up to offer services to these people

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kiwifarms is just one site out of many dedicated to tracking the activity of users here. The vocally progressive posters among us are talked about on a daily basis. Those losers have nothing better to do with their lives.
If you Google my username, one of the first results is a voat post with a bunch of people cheering on an argument I was having with werezompire because "real" gamedevs "didnt like" me, not realizing robert and I have been friends for literally over a decade and that i have teamed up with his business partner on projects in the past.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wait I have something called Actioned Posts in Kiwifarms? Did I get a mod warning or something and never noticed???

Can't check for more details cause the site isn't working, plus I feel really uneasy entering there.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
If you Google my username, one of the first results is a voat post with a bunch of people cheering on an argument I was having with werezompire because "real" gamedevs "didnt like" me, not realizing robert and I have been friends for literally over a decade and that i have teamed up with his business partner on projects in the past.
I feel bad for the day I inevitably make one of their lists... Just did a Google search on my name and one of the first people who comes up is someone completely unrelated's Twitter and Facebook.

I don't have a personal Twitter, and my actual Twitter is a shared project one with my wife.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
8chan has been allowed to continue @Tor, saw their site in the listings
Not surprising, but the thing with that is they always could have been on the "dark web" or whatever. Most people aren't going to go to that length to post there, and the ones who would prob have done so no matter what. If I remember right, Tor is notoriously unsafe so it's their own necks on the line.

Oct 26, 2017
Going to the darkweb was predictable, but that's still a massive win. Fewer people will stumble onto it and become radicalised. Fewer nazis.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is kiwifarms? I found it a while back. A lot of our names are in/om that site... Low-key thats a reason to make some stuff private on the site.
They're assholes who liked to doxx GAFers back in the day, especially gay gaffers.

Now they're more a part of and accepted by GAF.

GAF now even has dedicated "lol look what people I don't agree with are doing" threads like they do on KF.

May 9, 2018
The curl output for Kiwifarms doesn't make sense.

Code:
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 16:09:01 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=3600
Expires: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 17:09:01 GMT
Server: cloudflare
CF-RAY: 502245d5cd936d64-SJC

It's behind Cloudflare (implying DDOS protection) but it's returning a 301?

May 13, 2019
Not surprising, but the thing with that is they always could have been on the "dark web" or whatever. Most people aren't going to go to that length to post there, and the ones who would prob have done so no matter what. If I remember right, Tor is notoriously unsafe so it's their own necks on the line.
Stormfront pretty much died a slow death after being kicked into the dark web. 8chan hopefully follows.

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018
imagine a website dedicated to my shitposts

My sincere hope is that those fuckos put enough effort into preserving my posts that they become a part of History like those weird scribbles of cats and flying penises in medieval manuscripts. May I be an even more important figure centuries past my death than I was in life

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
When the people taking screenshots of your posts to giggle about them on another forum call you pathetic.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 225

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you check to see if anyone makes lists of your posts and realize no you aren't popular enough.

giphy.gif

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What is kiwifarms? I found it a while back. A lot of our names are in/om that site... Low-key thats a reason to make some stuff private on the site.
If I remember, it was a site dedicated Chris-chan (Christian Weston Chandler Wiki Forums -> CWCWiki Forums -> Kiwifarms) which in practice was a forum for harassing him for laughs, then turned into a general harassment site from there.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
kiwifarms has always been hot garbage. it irritates me to no end when people use KF sourced material to cancel someone.

9/10 the evidence is completely fabricated. I'll be super happy when they get shut down.