• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Talos

Mar 5, 2019
Oh these master levels with higher tier enemy spawns will increase replayability

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
The classic-style Cyber Demons look lovely, like the original models were plucked out of the early '90s and dropped into 2020. Dashing left and right to sidestep their barrage of fire looks fun.

But... where's Isabelle??

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
The classic-style Cyber Demons look lovely, like the original models were plucked out of the early '90s and dropped into 2020. Dashing left and right to sidestep their barrage of fire looks fun.

Looks like a mini-version of the boss fight in 2016 with the ground indicators for bombs (they're cute little pentagrams this time :3) and the the projectile where it shows you a line before it fires.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a mini-version of the boss fight in 2016 with the ground indicators for bombs (they're cute little pentagrams this time :3) and the the projectile where it shows you a line before it fires.
Nice catch with the pentagrams. And yeah, I can see the 2016 design influence. That Cyber Demon may have been a bit overcooked visually, but the gameplay was on point.

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like my main squeeze (Super Shottie) might be OP again still. It is firing slower and this is only Hurt Me Plenty so it might shake out alright... Looks like it's without the mastery mod too potentially? Unsure.