• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
A Harvard University student who was the first-ever recipient of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program to win the Rhodes Scholarship, said he fears he will not be allowed to return to the U.S. if he leaves the country to further his education.

Jin Park, who lives in New York City, told The Associated Press that he fears he would not be allowed back in the country if he enrolls at the University of Oxford this fall due to President Trump's decision to rescind overseas travel for those with DACA status.

"If I leave, there's a very real possibility that I won't be able to come back. That's the biggest fear for sure," Park told the AP. "I haven't really thought about what that's going to mean if I'm not allowed back."

Park immigrated to the U.S. with his family from South Korea when he was 7 years old.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ears-he-wont-be?amp&__twitter_impression=true