• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/06/man-92-attacked-brick/

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article214526429.html

Rodolfo Rodriguez, 92, set out about 8 p.m. on Independence Day on his regular evening walk around his Los Angeles neighborhood, relatives told KTLA. But what happened next was anything but routine.

When Rodriguez bumped into a young girl while trying to pass her on the sidewalk near his home, the toddler's mother shoved him to the ground and beat him in the face with a brick, police told the station.

After a passer-by stopped to record the incident on video and call police, four men ran up and began kicking Rodriguez while the child's mother shouted at him, reported KCBS.

"Go back to your country, why are you here, bad things," the witness said the mother told Rodriguez, who is a legal U.S. resident, according to the station.

Go fund me link

Last edited:

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTF that's awful! I hope he gets better soon and that this horrible woman goes to jail.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man, I liked it better when racism was passive and people just gave you an ugly look or crossed the street to avoid you

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Nice country you have there America, thugs...

Can't wait to see the usual suspects defending this and saying it was not due to racism and it was probably a misunderstanding since the old guy didn't speak english..

Last edited:

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Look people this is how Trump will win again if we don't extend our hand to these people.
1 or 2 bricks to the face shouldn't really matter as long as Trump doesn't win again.

:,)

Good god, it's stuff like this that just feeds my every growing disgust with both sides arguers, there just isn't ever a case where I cannot look at any type of argument like that as super disingenuous. Meanwhile we're getting told how the SJW "crusade" is hurting our cause or how we're cold because we rejoice about shitbags suffering.

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
92 year old beaten with a brick. broken ribs and a broken cheek.. You have to be beyond fucked up in the head to do something like that.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Look people this is how Trump will win again if we don't extend our hand to these people.
1 or 2 bricks to the face shouldn't really matter as long as Trump doesn't win again.

:,)

Good god, it's stuff like this that just feeds my every growing disgust with both sides arguers, there just isn't ever a case where I cannot look at any type of argument like that as super disingenuous. Meanwhile we're getting told how the SJW "crusade" is hurting our cause or how we're cold because we rejoice about shitbags suffering.

If you meet them in the middle they might only hit you in the face with a half-brick.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
If this is in video, I don't see how she keeps her kid, let alone walks free. What the fuck.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
This is why you don't have someone as Trump as your President, and don't vote for someone unsuitable just to "stir things up a bit". Their character is reflected in the country.

ShortNasty

Dec 15, 2017
"Go back to your country" - Confused ass black lady.

"Go back to your cell" - Future ass cops and prosecutors to a group of idiots looking for some leniency.

I seen this on reddit the other day. Brody is looking good for 92 and being able to survive that. Hope he doesnt have any lingering affects. That GoFundMe is gonna be clutch.

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Absolute fucking scum. She needs to be jailed for attempted murder. A man that old will never recover.

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, she's going to jail. You don't beat a 92 year old senior citizen with a brick to the face and don't get jail time.

I wonder what she thought she'd gain by losing her shit like that.

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine having to have lived to the age of 92, just for some absolute piece of trash to assault you... poor guy. And then have a bunch of assholes join in.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
People supporting Trump... YOU are ALL enabling this shit.

I hate Trump. But I'm sort of lost on the connection here. It's a black woman in a rough neighborhood that viciously attacked this man, and then apparently several others joined the mom in beating him.

I doubt very much that a single one of these people are Trump supporters.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I hate Trump. But I'm sort of lost on the connection here. It's a black woman in a rough neighborhood that viciously attacked this man, and then apparently several others joined the mom in beating him.

It doesn't matter if the people involved are, the point is the kind of bigotry and xenophobia on display in this specific attack has been normalized by Trump, and his supporters are ALL guilty of enabling this.

Oct 26, 2017

If what she said to the victim is true, there's little to no difference. She's a racist piece of shit.

ShortNasty

Dec 15, 2017

Your color or neighborhood does not preclude you from getting caught up with/engaging in anti-immigrant sentiments and/or action. Bigotry doesn't make sense, and anti-latino rhetoric is the soup of the day right now.