• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In today's "Florida man is a piece of shit" news...

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...an-arrested-making-death-threats-trent-mother

Authorities said a Florida man has been charged with making death threats against the mother of Tyler Trent, a Purdue University superfan and cancer activist who died Jan. 1.

A Volusia County Sheriff's Office news release said John Matthew Pinkham, 39, was arrested Monday at a Deltona, Florida, home and charged with making written threats to kill or injure.

I don't know how anybody could possibly hate Trent's family, the guy and that game against Ohio State were one of the most emotional moments of the entire year.

USA today got a hold of some of the letters and posts, which include:

Cant wait till I can choke the life out of you" … "funerals coming and I will appear like the reaper"

"just wait until yall hear what I do at his funeral..i promise I will make headlines..i will kill his mother.. just watch I will be talked about forever..this is no idol threat."

Sick fuck.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Dude is obviously mentally imbalanced. Earning himself a ticket to the nut house now.