• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
EAbr2GUWsAY2-eH

EAbjIiEWsAAXHVG

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
A Bethesda.net account is required to view this post. Please connect to the internet to continue.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Are the Doom switch games online only??
This is from the other DOOM thread.

So I just tried it again on Switch. Went out into the garden where there is no wi-fi anywhere. Booted DOOM, it yelled at me that there is no internet, I kept pressing B aka the "don't bother me" button and eventually hit OKAY on the "you're not getting these sweet online features whatever they are because we have not tied anything in Slayers Club to it yet" screen and then I just play and play without interruptions. I still don't see what is causing the problems.
So no, it's not online only on switch.

Edit: however, I just tried to start doom 2 for the first time on my switch in airplane mode and it wouldn't let me no matter what i pressed.

Last edited:

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I love that this caught on so quickly. Peopled how dumb it was and meme'd it up.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017

This guy here's going out of bounds, if you ask me... (this ia a joke on his Twitter name)

Some of these made me laugh. I loved that Banjo one.
I'm confused though, a GameXplain video on youtube claims you don't even really have to log in, and can put in any email address and not even a password and will be able to play. Is this true?

I mainly just replied because I felt a MIGHTY NEED to see that hidden content, lol.

Oh wow, lol.