• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 9, 2018
4xabu8ljf0h21.jpg

Reddit Post #1
Reddit Post #2
Reddit Post #3

The Philadelphia subreddit has been derailed, and it's actually pretty wholesome them trying to figure out what the literal hell is going on. (EDIT: /r/FurnaceParty is the dedicated subreddit)

kpiwvrxe95h21.jpg

RiSujIT.jpg

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Is this dude tryna get people to sacrifice themselves to make a statue out of humans?

Jceaz

Oct 30, 2017
Likelihood that anything actually happens April 27? Aproximately how many people got this?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If it wasn't for the nights is the best ABBA song that no much people know.

Wait, they are not talking about the great swedish band?

hoagiecity

Oct 23, 2018
i've been thinking about this constantly. hoping to see some era folk at the bar across the street from the lot.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Considering the state the world is in I wouldn't be surprised if this is a new and bold way of trying to be elected the next president.

"You'll be sedated first" is the new "lock her up".

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well that certainly is a mentally ill person. someone needs to figure out if they are a danger.

DO ATTEND

i kinda hate the "wholesome" term though, in meme culture

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Probably some ARG that's either part of a viral marketing campaign for some vague movie or just someone having fun. ARG's are great.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Alien run viral marketing scheme for a new MLM business that sells build your own furnace purification kits. Sort of like a tanning booth except you get encased in metal and when you emerge from your cocoon in a few hundred years you are free of toxins. I'll take 12!

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably some ARG that's either part of a viral marketing campaign for some vague movie or just someone having fun. ARG's are great.

The best ARG experience I ever had was when the Cloverfield ARG (which was a trip in and of itself) collided with another, unrelated ARG promoting some tabletop RPG.

Those poor bastards were trying to explain without breaking character why no, their world of angels and demons wasn't related to the upcoming found footage kaiju film.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mamma Mia 3, Does it Show Again is going to be fucking wild

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this is just some weird ARG or weird joke or something and that nobody gets hurt as a result of it.