• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Is this a cry for help from Ben Simmons?

Kidding aside. I hope someone on Reset in the Philadelphia area goes to this. This is some strange stuff

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
They're gonna build a new Philadelphia, a stronger Philadelphia, out of the old Philadelphia.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
f2gy5cb4adh21.jpg

Mmm
This neat, because now I be prepared in advance for what imagery will appear in my nightmares tonight.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like some sort of ARG?

The website has a login to another website, where logging in enables you to subscribe to one of two factions.

Eh...

Edit: apparently I'm discovering old news lmao

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Here is an article on it:

Hundreds 'Do Attend' Philly's Bizarre, Mysterious 'Steel Furnace Party'

A surprising lot of people came to 27th Street and Girard Avenue to mingle and listen to the DJ, who played the words of the letter set to the tune of "Dancing Queen." (There's a reference to "Abba" in the letter, though like so much, no one knows what that means.)

Ian Morris lives in the area. He got the letter on his door. "It's just a hangout," he said. "The letter was saying it was a meeting to discuss burning yourself alive in a steel furnace, and I thought that was pretty weird, so might as well see what's happening."
Jaffe wrapped himself up in tinfoil, steel-statue-style, and lay on the ground. "Of course, he was sedated first," read an Instagram post (it's another part of the letter).

joe1138

Oct 28, 2017
This is going to get co-opted by a promoter and turned into an annual music and vegan food fest called Steel Furnace Fest, isn't it?

Last edited: