• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He looks awesome :)

Lara is like the opposite and she's a difficult eater. In the beginning she loved dry food and now she's bored of it, one day she loves a certain kind of wet food and the next she walks away from it all day. Today as well, she barely eats a thing in the morning and later in the day, evening even she starts to eat. I guess that's what they call a selective eater? Not sure, haha. Here she is

img_20180726_115110iefmg.jpg

She's so damn cute

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap. I just can't with chihuahuas. That thing looks downright demented on that first pic.

Oct 26, 2017

And incredibly kind hearted too. She's more of a wuss than the aggressive kind of behavior. Nothing high risk about her. Yeah high risk that she may want to cuddle you so much that you'll just pass out I guess? Lol.

Still don't trust the breed or their owners

What kind of bullshit really is this? So basically you don't trust me or anyone on this forum that has a pitbull or staff. I guarantee that if you were to meet my Lara you would completely turn around, because there's nothing but goodness in this creature and I would like to think I'm a good human being too, lol. My previous dog was a French Bulldog, also the sweetest thing.

Not really sure what you're trying to prove or accomplish with such weird comments. But it sure doesn't reflect your username, sorry.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap. I just can't with chihuahuas. That thing looks downright demented on that first pic.

I had similar opinions, but then I adopted one when a friend couldn't keep him. I fucking adore him, funniest breed there is, even though he's a total asshole at times.

Oct 27, 2017
RIP Zoe, my wife's mother's pitbull. She was the sweetest, fattest, most affectionate dog in the world. She would always bring a toy to anyone who came over (she was not a good guard dog for that reason) and bounce around until she was petted. She greeted the mail man every day with a toy in her mouth and played with him in the yard the first day they met and became best friends. If you stopped petting her, she would roll onto her back and start "mowling" and wiggling her fat butt until you would pet her again. What a great dog.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
My sister has a Chihuahua. It's hated me from the moment it saw me. I've never had an animal hate me before but this one growls constantly whenever I'm in the house. It's ridiculous, the little shit won't leave me alone. Just stands at the edge of the room snarling.

Oct 26, 2017
RIP Zoe, my wife's mother's pitbull. She was the sweetest, fattest, most affectionate dog in the world. She would always bring a toy to anyone who came over (she was not a good guard dog for that reason) and bounce around until she was petted. She greeted the mail man every day with a toy in her mouth and played with him in the yard the first day they met and became best friends. If you stopped petting her, she would roll onto her back and start "mowling" and wiggling her fat butt until you would pet her again. What a great dog.

Awesome story and I can imagine it too. The rolling over really reminds me of my 8 month old Staffy girl, as soon as she sees a person that shows interest she rolls onto her back, it's lovely. It pains me so much to see how our shelters are full of staffs and how some people in this world treat dogs in general. I truly believe there's a place in hell for those folks.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
My sister has a Chihuahua. It's hated me from the moment it saw me. I've never had an animal hate me before but this one growls constantly whenever I'm in the house. It's ridiculous, the little shit won't leave me alone. Just stands at the edge of the room snarling.

He's scared of you.

Give him a special treat, something he doesn't get normally that your sister knows he really likes, and toss some to him every time you visit. He'll learn to love it when you come over.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
He's scared of you.

Give him a special treat, something he doesn't get normally that your sister knows he really likes, and toss some to him every time you visit. He'll learn to love it when you come over.
We have tried but maybe not consistently enough.... will do this.

I have long hair and a beard. My mum says it's that, but fuck the little shit if I'm cutting my hair for him...

Also he is called Louie... and is a dog... just FYI :D

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I mean its not a long OP...…

"This is how a partially paralyzed dog found solace in his senior years with two VERY GOOD BOYS."

Genuine question, how does partial paralyzation affect a dogs agression? Is he still agressive but his motor function is so impaired that he can't act on it?

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
We have tried but maybe not consistently enough.... will do this.

I have long hair and a beard. My mum says it's that, but fuck the little shit if I'm cutting my hair for him...

Also he is called Louie... and is a dog... just FYI :D

Glad to hear it. My real name isn't Louie, but I run into a lot of dogs with my real name, so this is preferable.

And the treat thing should work with time. It's what the trainers where I volunteer recommend and do with dogs who are fearful of certain types of people. You could buy some tripe, cook it up, and keep it in your sister's freezer. It's healthy for dogs and something they really like but aren't eating as part of their diet or normally getting as a treat or found scraps. Just defrost a few bites when you come over and it's this magical amazing thing that only appears when the beard guy comes around. I've heard you can get raw green tripe which is even tastier for dogs at pet stores but I've never bought or used it myself.

As a tall guy in a shelter environment there are a lot of small, fearful dogs who come in and want nothing to do with me, but will warm up pretty quickly to women. They almost all become my friends eventually after enough positive interactions. High value food is really good, but even better is fun situations. Sometimes I'll walk up to a kennel and a dog will just growl at me. Later I'll hang out in the off leash area where they get to run around with other small dogs which is a million times more fun and less stressful than their shelter kennel. Often after that they associate me with good things and are much more relaxed. Obviously you won't get a swing that large with a dog who has a safe and happy home, but being part of fun outings to the park might be helpful as well.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear it. My real name isn't Louie, but I run into a lot of dogs with my real name, so this is preferable.

And the treat thing should work with time. It's what the trainers where I volunteer recommend and do with dogs who are fearful of certain types of people. You could buy some tripe, cook it up, and keep it in your sister's freezer. It's healthy for dogs and something they really like but aren't eating as part of their diet or normally getting as a treat or found scraps. Just defrost a few bites when you come over and it's this magical amazing thing that only appears when the beard guy comes around. I've heard you can get raw green tripe which is even tastier for dogs at pet stores but I've never bought or used it myself.

As a tall guy in a shelter environment there are a lot of small, fearful dogs who come in and want nothing to do with me, but will warm up pretty quickly to women. They almost all become my friends eventually after enough positive interactions. High value food is really good, but even better is fun situations. Sometimes I'll walk up to a kennel and a dog will just growl at me. Later I'll hang out in the off leash area where they get to run around with other small dogs which is a million times more fun and less stressful than their shelter kennel. Often after that they associate me with good things and are much more relaxed. Obviously you won't get a swing that large with a dog who has a safe and happy home, but being part of fun outings to the park might be helpful as well.

Her dog is called Louie...

This dog called Louie is telling me to play with it and feed it treats...

Suspicious...

(Ty for the advice, will definitely try all of this!)

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all best steer clear of me and my pit. We can't be trusted. Get too close, and she might snore very loudly on you. The goddamn devil, that beast.

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all best steer clear of me and my pit. We can't be trusted. Get too close, and she might snore very loudly on you. The goddamn devil, that beast.

I know right? And just a warning, watch out for this killer here:

img_20180804_192134wcfe2.jpg

It might look innocent but here she's clearly planning her next kill or at least dreaming about it. :P

OP
OP
Syriel

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
If anyone doubts that the lil 'ol man is happy, here is another photo from the story.

BBLkh7y.img

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
I already explained why, but out of respect for data that I have recently looked up, it would appear that breeding pitbulls to mostly be fighting dogs hasn't had an impact on their instincts.

However, from my personal experience, Pitbulls have been the cause of around 10-15 different attacks both in and out of a kennel/day care i volunteered for over theate half kf 2007.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Staffies dangerous? they are literally babysitter dogs.
Which reminds that I met a dog(pitbull crossbreed I think) who was used in fights(nearly blind and deaf too) was very aggressive in the beginning, but thanks to his adopted family, the guy went to be the most adorable dog in the park.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
I already explained why, but out of respect for data that I have recently looked up, it would appear that breeding pitbulls to mostly be fighting dogs hasn't had an impact on their instincts.

However, from my personal experience, Pitbulls have been the cause of around 10-15 different attacks both in and out of a kennel/day care i volunteered for over theate half kf 2007.
We don't need this right now. Cant we just enjoy the awesome story without this?