• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I thought this thread was going to be about the 32X for a moment.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if the tieba post is legit or not, but people are very excited about the news. When the game was released in July last year, people have been bombing SQEX customer service mail box to request for Chinese localization. It is no surprise that the game gained a huge boost in China after the news broke out.

BTW, regarding the price, I remember before the news it was around 350 yuan (~USD52).

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Something tells me this might just become a launch title by the time the Switch launches in mainland China.
someone who knows more can correct me, but if i'm not mistaken the game hasn't been approved for release in mainland china. the game is out in hong kong were the strict laws regarding games don't apply, so now that the localization is coming retailers in china are importing the game from hong kong. i may be totally off tho.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Switch console in china isnt confirmed yet though right? As I understand it its approved pending comments final decision date is tomorrow ie 24th

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry but, 32k two around 2 billion people is hardly impressive.
for a game on a platform that's not even officially available, and in a market where piracy is rampant, it's not too bad. also this is the number from 1 single distributor that supplies to 37 shops only. you could imagine the total number will be much higher.

Last edited:

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
for a game on a platform that's not even officially available, and in a market where piracy is rampant, it's not too bad.

Yeah quote from GI site:

Yesterday, it was confirmed that the Nintendo Switch has been approved for sale in the Chinese province of Guangdong through a Nintendo partnership with Tencent. This is the first time the console will be legally available in the country, though it is still unclear whether or not further Chinese government approval is needed or when the console might launch.