• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
So recently there was a 4Chan Leak that made its way around the Crash Bandicoot fandom:
f3tfsk5xvq121.jpg
4Chan leaks are usually fake 99.99999% of the time but this one was interesting for implying that the reveal would be on December 6th (Game Awards).

Around this time, Activision have also started to send "Crashmas" cookies to random internet personalities:

This is not far off from how Spyro Reignited was teased, with "Falcon McBob" sending Dragon eggs to various internet personalities.

This one's the clincher for me:

"HEY!!! NICE DICE!! YOU GOT THESE IN ORANGE?"

Looks like Crash is getting his ass in gear on December 6th.

MOD EDIT: Eurogamer weights in

35cph8z.gif

Woah!!

Last edited:

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be down for this. Would have a preferred *ahem* a NEW Crash game, but you know, I'll take this.

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the interesting bit: It seems that only PlayStation employees/HQs are receiving the Fluffy Dice so far, the one embedded in the OT and this one from Germany

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
KOMODO MINES ONLY
HOT AIR ONLY
COCO PARK ONLY
PAPUS PYRAMID ONLY

NO MORE BAD KART RACERS GOOD GOD THE GOD IS BACK

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow sounds like it's near confirmed. Never played CTR but would gladly pick up a new one or remake.

Oct 28, 2017
England
Oh please be true!

Also, I hope the roster is made bigger. Add in Tawna, Komodo Moe, N. Brio, Koala Kong, etc. I remember was always strangely annoyed at only having one of the Komodo Bros in the game.

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
*starts crying of joy*
There's two ways this should work:
- Make a perfect copy of the CTR's driving feel
- Make turbo mechanics even more broken

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Oh my God yes. I didn't think Mario Kart 8 Deluxe could be dethroned this soon, but now its seems possible.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man..if they keep the exact same mechanics and give it the N. Sane Trilogy graphics treatment..be still my heart.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
After n sane trilogy's success hopefullythis would make it to switch day one.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Fuckin'

NICE.

I would much rather have a new game, but can't really complain when I'm drowning in Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.