• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stormfire

Nov 26, 2018
Users have also reported that redeeming keys for these games and the titles originally listed does not work, so don't buy any game codes from third-party websites as you won't be able to redeem them.
  • The Station
  • Marble Void
  • Electronic Super Joy
  • Mekazoo
  • JumpJet Rex
  • Q*bert REBOOTED: The XBOX One @!#?@! Edition
  • Monkey Pirates
  • SlashDash
  • Gemini: Heroes Reborn
  • Cubikolor
  • Past Cure
  • Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
  • Pix the Cat
  • Gemini Heroes Reborn (DE)
  • Frizzy
  • Mystery Castle
  • Tetrobot and Co
  • Gear Gauntlet
www.trueachievements.com

12 Xbox One games delisted from Microsoft Store, cannot be redownloaded [updated]

While it could simply be a mistake or an error, a dozen games have recently been delisted from the Microsoft Store, with their store pages completely removed, leaving users unable to download games they've paid for.

Grath

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I bought, downloaded, and played through The Station two weeks ago. Although I couldn't find it on Xbox or on the website, Google found the link and the site let me buy it.

emperor bohe

Oct 27, 2017
hopefully it was just a mistake, but if not then this really sucks

Thinking it's a mistake tho because you usually can redownload delisted games if you bought them

Last edited:

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
pix the cat missing is a travesty

everything else probably has a better legacy as lost media

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what the fuck is going on with Pix the Cat?!? Is it going to disappear from other platforms?!?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I assume it's some weird issue that'll be resolved since theres no real commonality there.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Gemini: Heroes Reborn does seem to be missing from my library, which is a huge bummer, because that game's really awesome. I hope this is an error.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I'd noticed the 'All owned games' count on my Xbox library kept going up/down by one but wasn't sure why, so guessing this is why as I owned JumpJet Rex. The official Microsoft/Xbox store page takes me to a "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." message now when I try to get it that way. Hopefully this is an error they fix quickly.

TiagoCosta

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
The online store has been getting a update lately, on looks, so they it might be related to that.

BigMack

Oct 27, 2017
Isnt Qbert the game thats been permanently on sale at the very bottom of any sale page on PS4?

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
This is being investigated internally as a hot issue.

Thanks for the update. I'm currently in touch with Xbox Support about it, and after a while of speaking to the 'Offline Team' and locating my license they told me that while I had an active license to the game they couldn't find the game content attached to the license and have straight away offered to refund me the game... then the chat disconnected.

EDIT: Got back in touch with chat and explained to another agent, they confirmed a note on my account says that a credit was being placed on my account as my old payment method was now invalid.

Last edited:

OscarK

Developer at Xbox
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Wanted to update the thread - these games should be starting to become visible to existing owners in their Full Library in My Games & Apps.

There was no intention to remove access to these games. Apologies from the team that it happened briefly

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
Wanted to update the thread - these games should be starting to become visible to existing owners in their Full Library in My Games & Apps.

There was no intention to remove access to these games. Apologies from the team that it happened briefly
When should the process be finished? I still have a game unavailable for redownload (Mekazoo, in Germany).

| TrusT |

Apr 19, 2020

Does this mean they've been delisted for new purchases? Can we get some sort of standardised notice period in the future if a game is leaving so we can grab them before they go?