• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Extremely Selfless And Not Cocky At All Thor

The fact people still don't understand Mjolnir is not about being a good person still is impressive
So what is Mjolnir about then, aside from whatever the writer wants it to be at that precise moment?

Oct 25, 2017
So what is Mjolnir about then, aside from whatever the writer wants it to be at that precise moment?
You just hit the nail on the head. People think it's some sort of pureness of heart test or something.

Even if it had hard rules, it was Odin saying someone should be worthy. Odin is all about waging war, not being a good person.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Nerd culture is cancelled. I used to love indulging in it, now I avoid discussing it because of its association to a very vocal minority that always get attention instead of folks who actually love and respect it.

tumblr_n1qwccxz2t1qg4blro3_500.gif

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You just hit the nail on the head. People think it's some sort of pureness of heart test or something.

Even if it had hard rules, it was Odin saying someone should be worthy. Odin is all about waging war, not being a good person.
The Odin that crafted the rule was the same one that took an alien race of a billion people and merged them into one being because they annoyed him

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Random knuckle dragging fanboy: "Everyone knows vaginas can't hold hammers!"

Thor's hammer isn't real.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
I'm of the mind that modern fandom is the twenty-first century religions, lots of zealots with digital pitchforks

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
The Extremely Selfless And Not Cocky At All Thor

The fact people still don't understand Mjolnir is not about being a good person still is impressive
I mean, it is about being a good person. Just a Norse deity's definition of good. For example, Superman's extreme reluctance to kill his enemies even should the situation demand he do so prevents his lifting it, save for when given special permission.